ꜰʟɪʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ

The week has flown by and it is now Friday night. Sol and I get along swimmingly. We eat lunch together occasionally, but not always. We weren't as close as we had been previously, but that didn't bother me.

It's now Friday. I invited all of my friends, which was a small group, out for the evening. It was simple shots tonight. It wasn't a big night of clubbing and dancing; it was just the five of us catching up.

Everyone will be there. Rome, Luca, Sol, Enrico, and even Adira. This is the first time I'll introduce Adira to all of my friends. I was kind of excited.

Enrico decided to come much to my surprise. Normally, he'd encourage me to enjoy myself with my friends before stealing me for the rest of the weekend.

The door bell pulled me out of my thoughts.

Knowing Adira was here, I smiled and headed to the door. She would help me in getting ready, and then we would both drive to the bar for tonight.

When I opened the door, I came into contact with Adira. As I examined her outfit, my jaw dropped. She was dressed in a light blue off-the-shoulder dress that ended mid-thigh. Her breasts and waist were snatched from the material, while the ends of her dress flowed.

She wore it with a pair of short black strappy heels. Adira held a white handbag, while jewels strewn around her neck and wrists. She really did look good.

"Adira!" I was ecstatic. "You look both adorable and hot!" I added.

Adira rolled her eyes at my compliment but blushed. She then gave me a twirl before ushering inside my apartment. I was pulled into a big hug before I could even close the door. I grinned and encircled her with my arms.

"Thank you, dear! I've missed you." She squeezed my back tightly before pulling back.

Adira examined my work attire, which consisted of a woman's suit dress. I didn't bother changing because Adira was going to help me change.

I watched her scrunch up her face in disdain.

"What are you wearing, girl? We are going to the bar, not court!" She lectured me as she grabbed my arms and dragged me into my room.

As I gave her a blank expression, my eyes widened. "You imbecile, these are my work clothes! And I was holding off on changing until you arrived."

Adira laughed heartily and shrugged her shoulders. "All right, then, let's get you ready."

She entered my closet and studied all of the hanging clothes. Her facial gestures caught my attention. They went from disgust to wondering if her clothing choices were appropriate to content.

After a few more minutes of contemplation, she grabbed out my outfit for the night and placed it on my bed. She grabbed my shoes and placed them on the floor. Then she beamed and looked up at me, walking out of my room.

I took that as a sign to get ready, but first I wanted to see what she got out for me.

She left out a white low V neck top with mid-rise washed jeans. The sneakers she paired with the outfit were ones Enrico had given me when we first met.

It was simple yet cute.

As I previously stated, it was a small gathering with a few shots, so I'm relieved Adira didn't go overboard with my outfit tonight.

With that last thought, I went into the bathroom and began to do my hair. I kept it basic. I wore my hair in a low loose bun with a few strands of curls gliding across my face.

Then I began to admire myself in the mirror. Because I liked how I looked, I started doing poses and twirling myself around. I shook my head at my actions and stepped out of my bathroom, applying deodorant and perfume.