ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

The week flew by quickly, and I found myself getting ready for my first real date with Enrico. Rico and I have gone out a lot, but only as friends, hence is why I said 'real date'.

Friends...

That made me wonder, what exactly are we? Enrico never asked me to be his girlfriend, so I knew we weren't in a relationship.

So I just took this as we were both more than friends but not in a relationship.

Yes, it's a tad bit confusing, isn't it?

I was currently wearing a strapless light pink satin corset top with dark jeans. This outfit was paired with a pair of my pointed toe heels that were the same color as my top.

I had a few rings on each hand, as well some bracelets.

To finish off my look, I put on Enrico's necklace, which he had gotten for me. It was really cute and made my outfit so much better.

My hair was let down. I allowed my curls to invade my face, ensuring that it was a side part. They looked beautiful and healthy.

My make-up was simple. My brows were filled in, and both my nose and cheekbones were highlighted. Lipstick coated my lips, while my eyeliner was done.

It gave off a simple yet euphoric look.

Because I had gotten ready too early, I was currently waiting. But it didn't bother me; I'd just use this time to mentally prepare myself for tonight.

Tonight, I planned on letting Enrico know who he was dealing with: a woman with attachment issues with great parents, yet has daddy issues.

A group FaceTime call exploded on my phone just as I was about to overthink something else. As I looked down at the callers, I grinned.

Luca and Rome.

It would've been been nice to add Sol to the call, but I just got a vibe from him. It wasn't a creepy vibe; rather, it was a vibe that indicated he liked me.

I could just be overthinking things, as I often do, but he flirts a lot. Most of the time, they are subtle, but as the week progressed, they became more noticable.

Because I didn't like him like that, I tried not to pay attention to it. But if it became too much, I'd have to say something since I really want to be his friend.

That is all there is to it.

Plus, I wanted to pursue what Enrico and I have. I didn't want Enrico to get the impression that something was going on between Sol and I when that wasn't the case at all.

Tonight, I also planned on telling Enrico about Sol, only to clear the air. I just planned on being honest.

Both Rome and Luca knew about Sol. They didn't really have a problem with him, and they didn't say whether or not they liked him.

They both just moved around the subject, undoubtedly thinking it was odd that he was flirting with me. Unfortunately, Sol was unaware of Enrico's existence, which I planned on telling him about Enrico on Monday at work.

With that last thought, I answered the group FaceTime call and smiled.

As they glanced at me, Rome and Luca both cheered. Luca looked as if he was going to pass out, while Rome simply studied my appearance.

"You look amazing, Tiny!" Rome raved over the phone.

Luca nodded his head and exclaimed, "I agree! It's getting hot in here!"