ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ

Smut warning...

He released his grip on my throat and swept his arm across his desk, scattering his papers on the floor. I gulped. He shifted his focus back to me and smirked as he walked towards me.

When he got to me, he picked me up and sat me down on his desk, my legs spread out. Enrico took a step between them and gently touched my thighs.

My breath got caught in my throat as I tried to figure out why his touch affected me. He hummed as goosebumps formed all over my skin. I couldn't stop myself from imagining what my punishment would be.

He got down on his knees, taking my panties and shorts off. I shuddered when the cool air touched my pussy. He looks at my cunt as if it's the last meal he'll ever have.

"I'll make you cum, but you must remain perfectly silent. You'll be punished even more severely if you moan, whimper, or even hum. This should be simple." He said as if it was the easiest thing ever.

As he noticed my arousal, he pushed my legs further apart and smirked. He licked his lips as he inhaled my scent.

I closed my eyes for a split second before feeling a warm mouth latch onto my clit. I reopened my eyes and arched my back, a sigh suppressed.

While making figure eights on the flesh, he sucked and bit it on my clit. I closed my eyes and relaxed, only to feel a piercing pain in my inner thighs. I suppressed a groan as I opened my eyes to see Enrico digging his nails into my skin.

"Keep your eyes open," he commanded before feasting back into me.

He let go of his grip on my thighs, leaving a stinging sensation that just heightened the pleasure I felt.

Fuck.

Enrico solely focused on my clit, which made me shudder. He slid three fingers deep into my hole and didn't give me any time to adjust. He simply kept pushing his way in and out of me, causing me to grasp the desks' edges. As I ached to say something, my hands grew white.

He hummed around my clit, sending vibrations to my clit, which caused me to buckle. His thrusts became more and more powerful.

He paused his thrusts and turned his fingers to a certain angle before curling his fingers. He touched my sweet spot with each stroke, making me tremble and clench around his fingers.

He licked my clit faster and harder with each thrust, matching his finger fucking tempo. My hands grabbed his hair and yanked hard, eliciting a grunt.

He bit my clit in return, not too hard to hurt me, but just enough to pleasure me. I bit my lower lip.

Enrico was killing me.

He gradually stopped thrusting and started rubbing against my g-spot, causing me to wrap my legs around his head. My legs shook with delight as he sucked my clit quicker and harder.

When he moved his fingers again, I came all over his face. "Fuck!" I was too engrossed in the moment to notice that I had made a mistake.

He let me enjoy my high before cleaning up my mess. I sighed blissfully, knowing that I've received great head.

Enrico pushed himself up to his feet and gave me a stern look. He encircled my neck with his hand.

"You had one chance to redeem yourself, Valentina, but you blew it." He squeezed my throat once more before releasing it.

I looked up at him, confused, which he didn't seem to notice. Three pairs of handcuffs were pulled out from one of his desk drawers. He yanked off my top and bra and tossed them to the ground.