ᴄʟɪᴍᴀx

Smut warning...

We pulled up to a massive mansion that was no doubt owned by Enrico. When he parked the car near the outdoor water fountain, I got out of the car and took my time examining his house. I knew he was wealthy, but this was beyond me.

His home had the appearance of a hotel. Outside, there were plants and magnificent trees all around. The external design was stunning and appeared to be quite costly. The balcony at the top of the house was quite large.

Imagine what the inside looked like if the outside looked like this.

It's too bad that I wasn't here to take a look around.

"You like it?" Enrico asked as I sensed his presence behind me. With his hand on my waist, he gently massaged my sides.

Still astonished, I nodded. I was brought back to reality when I heard him chuckle. He stepped away from my backside and grabbed my hand as he walked towards his house's entrance.

I could feel myself getting excited, not for what the weekend has in store, but for the fact that I'd be spending two days in this mansion.

I'm so going to brag to Luca about this.

Once we were inside, I let go of his hand and moved towards the center of his house.

Wow.

The room was surrounded with stairs, and chandeliers complimented the ceiling. The hues were a pleasant warm tan that immediately made you feel at ease. As I perused this space, I could feel myself relaxing.

He made my place look like a dump.

When I heard footsteps approaching, I turned to face Enrico. "This isn't anything special," he added, causing my eyes to widen.

'Anything special'? I frowned.

"I'll give you a tour later," he replied, taking my hand in his and dragging me into what I assumed was a living room.

This is one massive living room.

He took a seat on one of the sofas and patted the seat beside him. I took a seat next to him and scanned the room once more. I heard him sigh before he took my chin in his hands and turned my head to face him.

I hastily apologized after realizing I'd been zoning out. "Sorry, my attention span is quite short," I admitted, laughing awkwardly.

He gave me a funny expression and nodded his head. "I can tell, and that's great to know," he added, and I nodded. He took his hand off my chin and placed it on my thigh.

"Before we do anything, let's talk about limits. But, before that, I assume you've decided on a safe word?" I nodded in response to his question.

He moved his fingers up to the top of my collarbone and traced over it. "I'm gonna need words, Valentina."

I swallowed my saliva as I leaned into his touch, finding it irresistible. "Yes, it's 'mercy'."

He hummed, as if he was pleased with my word choice. As if examining it, he brought his fingers to my throat and traced the outline of it. He continued doing this, as he asked me questions.

"Is there anything you won't do or is off limits?" He asked.

I told him, "Anal, other than that, I'm good with everything," and he hummed.

"If there's anything that makes you uncomfortable, just use your safe word, yeah?" He stated, and I nodded.

Enrico narrowed his eyes, before wrapping his hand around my throat. I widened my eyes, not expecting anything like that.