ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ

Tiny circles being rubbed onto my clothed stomach, caused me to wake up. I let out a sigh and stretched my legs out.

As I felt a set of hands around my stomach, I looked over my shoulder. I came into sight with Enrico. His breathing was even and his eyes were closed.

This led me to believe that he was still asleep.

He was rubbing circles on my clothed stomach while sleeping?

I shifted slightly to avoid waking him up. I used this opportunity to examine him more closely.

He appeared to be sleeping peacefully. There was none of that cocky attitude he always seemed to have.

He had a strong jawline and defined cheekbones. As I got closer to him, I noticed a mole on his left cheek. It was adorable.

His stubble appeared to be both soft and rough. I softly massaged his face with the front of my hand.

Enrico sighed blissfully, which made me smile softly at him.

"Are you done staring at me?" My eyes widened as I swiftly removed my hand from his beard. I didn't think he was awake.

"I didn't think you were awake," I said, clearing my throat as he looked at me.

He smiled at me and took my hand in his and placed it back on his cheek. "Don't stop now that you know I'm awake."

With a tiny shake of my head, I continued to rub against his stubble. I started thinking as I touched his clipped beard.

He was practically cuddling me in bed, and me stroking my hand against his face seemed like a lot more than us simply being fuck buddies.

It just felt more intimate.

I didn't mind at first, but I didn't want to become too attached. He and I would just use each other for our own pleasure. Well, it's more like he will call me anytime he's in the mood for some fun.

All of this sounded excessive to me, and my brows furrowed slightly.

"What are you thinking about so intently?" He asked me, causing me to stop my motions on his cheek.

"Nothing," I hurriedly replied.

Enrico gave me a blank look as he glanced at me. He must have sensed something was wrong based on my sudden attitude shift.

"Something is clearly wrong, quit being testarda." He added, his eyes hardening. I sighed and returned my gaze to him.

"All of this just seems intimate. You are holding me right now, yesterday you removed my make-up, and I'm caressing your stubble."

"You're just so gentle." I told him the truth. I wasn't one to beat around the bush, especially when it came to matters that confused me.

"Am I not allowed to be gentle?" He asked me, and I gave him a blank look.

"You know what I mean, Enrico." I told him, "I'm literally just your toy," which made his eyes light up.

He held a firm yet gentle grip on my chin. "You aren't just my toy, Valentina. You're a whole lot more than that. You're mine to hold, cherish, and fuck."

"What exactly does that mean? What if I get a  boyfriend, Enrico?" I asked him.

Perhaps I was too tired to grasp what this man was saying, but he seemed to be speaking in codes.

"There will be no boyfriend. I already told you you're mine." He said, which made me raise my brow.

I'm neither a property nor am I anyone's.