ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ

I awoke feeling energized. This was because Enrico had planned to take me out today. I don't want to jinx it, but I have a good feeling about today.

Why else would Enrico want to willingly take pictures with me?

It could have been my hormones, but my gut was filled with nerves. Regardless, I was nervous. I still needed to tell Enrico that he was a father. I planned on doing that tonight when we took pictures.

In my opinion, that will be the perfect approach. I would show Rico the tests and capture it all on camera. The camera will record all of his facial expressions, and all I can hope for is that they are positive ones.

Even though Adira said Enrico adored me, I couldn't help but worry that when he found out about my baby, our baby, a part of him would crumble.

The idea of that made my chest hurt, and I found myself rubbing my palm across my chest to relieve the pain. My brows furrowed as I realized I was once again overthinking. Until the time came and Enrico left, that's when I can overthink.

I dismissed that thought from my head and went through my closet, looking for any fancy dresses. I cringed at every dress I saw. Nothing was perfect for tonight, nothing really stood out.

Just as I was about to give up and head to the mall, I spotted a crimson gown. I cautiously removed it from my closet and placed it on my bed for a full examination.

The dress was stunning. It was a long v-neck gown with a slight flow. The gown would hug my curves while flowing slightly, which was perfect. The sparkles on the gown weren't excessive, but neither were they minimal. With a smile, I nodded my head.

This was the dress for tonight.

I hurriedly got into the shower and washed myself. Then I quickly dried off and rushed into my room to try on the dress. That's exactly what I did. Before putting on the dress, I made sure to rub lotion all over my body.

I shimmied into the dress and thanked the big man upstairs for allowing the back to be open. Because I wouldn't be able to reach it if it had a zipper, I'd have to wait until Enrico arrived to zip it up.

I decided not to wear heels tonight since I didn't want aching feet. In addition, the dress was long enough to cover my feet without dragging on the floor. People would probably assume I was wearing heels because of my height.

This concept made me laugh.

After that, I took out my ruched slide sandals and slipped them on my feet. Because tonight was going to be special, I dug out my gold rings and scattered them across my fingers.

Then I carefully clipped on the diamond necklace Enrico had given me for my birthday. After finishing up my jewelry, I entered my bathroom.

I started with my makeup because I knew it would take the longest. I refrained from doing a simple look, as much as I wanted to. If you couldn't tell, I took pictures very seriously.

For my makeup look, I went for a gold and red makeup look. My eyeshadow was slightly shaded scarlet under my eyes, while the top was gold. I created a red wing using eyeliner. I added half pearl beads to spice up the look.

Next up, I brushed my eyebrows up. To complete the appearance, I used a gloss with sparkles. I liked this gloss because it didn't overdo the sparkles, but I only used it sometimes because it was so difficult to remove.

I moved on to my hair after finishing my makeup. If I'm being honest, even if I tried, I couldn't do my hair for shit. I opted to wear my hair down, so that's what I did. I just made sure to add products in it to keep the frizz at bay.