ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

Today was an ordinary day. I got up, had breakfast with Enrico, and went to work.

~Flashback~

Enrico woke me up with kisses all over my face. Only this time Enrico wasn't cuddling me; he was kneeling down to scatter my face with kisses.

I smiled and opened my eyes, finding this much better than my alarm blaring in the morning.

When Enrico noticed that I was stirring awake, he grabbed my hand. In a soothing manner, he rubbed random shapes on it.

"You've got to get up," he softly stated. "And don't say 'five more minutes.' I don't want you to be late." His brows were furrowed, and a small frown emerged onto his face.

I sat up and nodded, wanting to adjust to life first before jumping out of bed. Enrico directed his head to the right. I followed him with my eyes in his direction and landed on my desk that had a plate that held breakfast.

Homemade chocolate croissants with powdered sugar was on the plate. My stomach let out a small rumble.

Enrico chuckled and grabbed the plate, handing it to me. I thanked him for the food and began to dig in.

The chocolate was warm and tasty, perfect for a breakfast meal. Rico seemed to be aware of my love for chocolate and he used it to his advantage to make me happy.

I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning.

Rico got up and dusted off his pants, which were now suit pants, which led me to believe he had changed before waking me up.

Not wanting to be late to work, I quickly scarfed down my food. I did have a good thirty minutes before I needed to be on the road, so I took it easy.

When I finished eating, I returned my plate to the desk. I then flung off my blankets and walked to my closet.

Because I had taken a shower yesterday, I opted not to shower today. I took out a black professional blazer dress.

The dress was both professional and cute. It came to a halt just below my mid-thigh. Without a care in the world if Enrico was watching, I undressed myself. Before putting on my outfit, I put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra.

I pulled out my tan heels and slipped them on. Before doing my hair, I went into the bathroom and lotioned my legs and thighs.

Wanting to do something quick and easy, I pulled my hair back into a sleek bun. I splashed water on my face, washing away the sleepiness and dried it with a towel.

Then I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. When I was finished cleaning my teeth, I gargled my mouth with mouthwash.

After that, I got onto the toilet and did my business, flushing when I was finished.

I walked back into my room and applied both perfume and deodorant. Enrico sat on my bed, his gaze fixed on me.

"You're wearing that to work?" He questioned, making my mood decrease slightly.

'Please don't be one of those guys who control what a woman wears,' I mentally chanted.

I turned around to face him and gave him a small nod. "Yes, Enrico. Is that a problem?"

"No, you just look breathtaking, and I don't want everyone to see what's mine." He stated possessively.

As a result of his comment, I blushed, but quickly shook my head.