ᴛᴀɴᴛᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ

Smut warning...

Enrico hummed, expressing his satisfaction with my verbal response. I laid ridged and still, eager for the punishment to begin.

My stomach was churning with butterflies, and my heart was racing with nerves. I was both eager and cautious to experience this punishment. Enrico would never do anything to intentionally hurt me, so I pushed the cautious side away.

Rico brought me out of my trance with a harsh slap on my right ass cheek. The slap wasn't soft or meek, it was hard. He was showing me no mercy. I stiffened my entire body before relaxing as the pain subsided.

I exhaled, my fists clenched around the bedsheets. "One."

Enrico hummed, and gave me another blow. This time it was on my left ass cheek with the exact same force he used on my right. As I groaned in anguish, my body sagged further into the bed.

Pain. That was all I seemed to be feeling right now.

"Two," I groaned.

Enrico hummed once again. He spread out my legs a little to give him a better view of my cunt, then repeated the process. He hit my right cheek, then waited for me to count before striking my left cheek. Those two hits were awfully close to my core.

My ass cheeks were on fire at this point, and I had surrendered to the torture. Enrico, much to my surprise, began caressing my now-burning ass cheeks, easing the pain significantly.

I felt relieved by the sensations. Enrico then placed his finger dangerously close to my pussy, prompting me to tense up. He began brushing his thumb against my pussy lips, so softly.

What I was experiencing was amazing. I was experiencing the stinging pain of my ass cheeks, gentle caressing, and a burst of tantalizing pleasure. Now I see why people enjoyed getting spanked in the bedroom.

My fists clutched the blankets even tighter as I let out a loud gasp, unintentionally spreading my legs further apart.

Enrico chuckled and spanked the right side of my ass. I didn't experience as much pain this time. The bliss I felt seemed to outweigh the pain. I craved for each and every spank.

"Five," I moaned.

He then spanked my left cheek. Once I said 'six,' he rubbed each cheek gently and I sighed contentedly. When he reached my pussy lips and slid his fingers across them again, the sigh quickly turned into a moan.

Enrico would continue this method, hearing my count after each swat before teasing me. My body was sensitive and everything was heightened, and I felt excruciatingly good.

"Ten!" I cried out and pushed my ass out, desperate to feel more.

More spankings, teasing, and everything else he was giving to me.

With a snicker, Enrico pushed my ass back on the bed. He softly stroked his hands over my cheeks, knowing they were undoubtedly red and tender.

He trailed his pointer finger against my lips once more. Only this time, he pushed a finger inside of me without a warning. With a loud moan, I arched my back.

His thrusts were excruciatingly slow, bringing me pleasure but not nearly enough for me to even come close to cumming. I considered moving against his finger, but I decided against it. My ass was already bruised, and I didn't need any more punishments.

As much as I savoured the pain, I knew that if I defied him again, tomorrow would be hell.

"Valentina." He said, his rich, strong accented voice captivated me.