They start catching feelings for you

A/N: I'm probably gonna regret myself later for this, but I'm going to separately make a they catch feelings for you chapter and a you catch feelings for them chapter, so hang in tight!

 Meilin (Mei Mei) フ生ご

She wasn't sure what it was, but it happened at a very slow pace. When it first started, when you hung out with her, she would sometimes just get a small lump in her throat. That soon evolved into sweating a bit, which led to a feeling like a rock in her stomach, which finally went to not even being able to hold eye contact for too long. After thinking it through one night (and screaming into a pillow for a good half hour), she finally admitted she liked you, helplessly.

   Miriam りろソ

It was a very specific moment: it was one afternoon, a very rare one when you decided to show up to basketball practice. Since Mir didn't have anything to do, she secretly tagged along outside to see your team practice. Everything was going smoothly, her watching in awe knowing she could do nothing anyone was doing when all of a sudden, you made a free throw. According to you, you had never made a free throw, so you kept jumping up and down and giggling with a huge smile on your face. Right there, when Miriam saw that look on your face, she knew she wanted to see that look more often and make you feel like a queen to make you as happy as you were then.

Priya チ囲ヿ

It was a normal day with the group, Priya hanging out with Mei Mei, Abby, and Miriam, when something unexpected happened. Everyone was at a local restaurant, and they were chatting and laughing. But, suddenly, somewhere in the conversation, something got brought up about Priya and you. "Priya, you do know that (Y/N) likes you, right?" Abby asked, acting like she knew this. 

Priya was sipping on a drink at the moment, so when Abby said that, it caused her to spit it all out. Everybody laughed while her cheeks turned bright red. Now that the words had been dropped down on her, she felt this sudden feeling of fluttering in her body. The whole rest of the night, she couldn't stop thinking about you.

Abby ネザ億

It came very quickly for her. Ever since that day she slipped her number in between your books and you called her, she knew something about you was different. Just the way you laughed, smiled and looked, or just about everything about you made her feel weak in her knees. Abby wasn't exactly the one to crush on people, but she knew something in you made her willing to do anything for you. So, even just a week later, she already started to gain those feelings.

Tyler 火ハヵ

It took a very long time for Tyler to see who you were. He saw you as the annoying girl who would do anything for fame. Even during your after-school practices together, it took a while for him to catch on to how hard you were trying. But, when that time did eventually come, it was just an average day in class. The two of you shared physics together, so you both went to school that day. For some reason, he suddenly got the urge to look over at you, and when he did, he felt stunned. Your flowy (h/c) hair was down beautifully, and your eyes gleamed in the sunlight. Tyler immediately looked back, his face now as red as tomatoes, and every time he thought of you after that day, something arose in him.