Some stuff about me :D

HEY, SO I WANNA THANK Y'ALL FOR GETTING THIS TO 20K READS, SO HERE'S SOME RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME JUST TO KNOW A BIT ABOUT WHO'S WRITING YOUR BOOKS (Really sorry if this is a lazy chapter)

1. I am both a band and theater kid. Yes, I know that's a really weird way to start things off, but just thought I'd mention it. My schedule works so that band and theater can never clash, so that's how I'm here. (But zero-hour band sucks)

2. I have a little sister. She's one year younger than me and an absolute spawn of Satan. Well, sometimes. Most of the time she's talking with her friend on the phone, so I don't have much of a say in the matter.

3. I'm attempting to learn Indonesian. I'm actually part Indonesian, so I thought I'd learn it. Right now, it's kind of difficult, but I at least know the basics. Let me flex my skills. Halo! Nama saya Rylee. Apakah kamu tahu lain behasa? Itu bagus jika kamu tidak. Bagus bertemu kamu. :D (I had to look up, like, three words of that. 💀)

4. As much as my parents want me to do sports, I'm absolutely terrible at them, and have quit every class I've been in to date. My longest period was dance, which was three different classes over the span of six months. But, I also did gymnastics, swimming, and soccer.

5. MUSIC IS THE ONLY REASON I'M ALIVE. My top artists are AJR, (I'm literally wearing an AJR shirt right now-)

(I know the lighting sucks, but it's essentially the lyrics to Way Less Sad

(I know the lighting sucks, but it's essentially the lyrics to Way Less Sad. Maybe I'll put another picture when there's better lighting) Billie Eilish, (Don't criticize me for that-) TØP, girl in red, Dayglow, and Tame Impala.

YA, SORRY IF THIS WAS A LAME CHAPTER