Chapter 1: Dust to Dust

Don't come to me saying that you care

That I was the one who was never there

Don't come with your lies in the air

You keep blaming me and it ain't fair

Don't come telling me that you're worried

That I'll be hurting if you're gone

Don't come to me saying that you're sorry

Your words mean nothing

Your words mean nothing at all...

And after that musical intro was played at full volume in the Minerva Arena, the main venue of that underground fighting empire called "Amazon's Coliseum", Aurora, better known as She-Wolf, comes out, focused, towards the cage.

Tamara "Chocolate" Cholokashvili, the CEO of Amazon's Coliseum, introduces the girl.

-Coming to the cage, one of the newcomers of Amazon's Coliseum and the Tournament of the Goddess of War, but who has proven to be an unstoppable fighting machine: incredible strength and unbreakable spirit... the Wolf of the NortheastMountains... She is... SHE-WOLF!

The audience cheered the beautiful young woman; in the seats, Brandon and Viktoria watched with quite attentive faces; they looked nervous.

-... I'm supposed to be happy for Aurora... she wanted this so much... but I can't help but feel worried.

-I'll be honest: I'm uneasy as well; but a part of me tells me to trust her... that everything will be alright and that she will come out of this.

Brandon, the dark-haired young man, sighs at what the blonde-haired Hungarian woman said.

Aurora enters the cage, stands before Chocolate, who smiles at her.

-Good luck!

Aurora gives a small grin, nodding; she immediately climbs the cage's fence until she reaches the top of it, giving her signature howl. The girl comes down from the fence and takes off her black t-shirt with the logo of a wolf, only to be left in her red-blue leotard. The girl warms up a bit, preparing for her match.

As if it were a coincidence of fate, a heavier song of the same band that played before started to be heard in the speakers.

You don't really want to be like me

A false claim of being complete

You don't really wanna understand

What it's like to have blood on your hands

A young woman with short blonde hair, a black leotard, wrestling boots, elbow and knee pads, and Mixed Martial Arts gloves appeared. The girl had a stern face, but her intense eyes gave away to anyone who didn't know her that she was a fighting machine ready to crush anyone who stood in front of her; without hesitation, without mercy.

-And coming to the cage, another new face; nevertheless, she has shown without a doubt to be a beast, a Dragon whose kingdoms range from the Pannonian Plain to the Dinaric Alps; and now she has crossed the Atlantic with only one intention... Burn it all!

As she stood outside the cage, with her eyes closed and her face down, the vocalist who was singing her theme started repeating "ころす (Korosu)" several times.

-... From Osijek, Croatia... DRAGON!

The woman enters as the chorus blasted, which she summed up her feelings (or lack thereof):