Chapter 10: I am not that Woman

Victoria's House

Andrea Dumitrescu and Viktoria Fazekas engaged in a hard fought lock-up, trying to take each other down in different ways, but neither wanted to yield. Viktoria noticed how the Romanian had enough strength to push her back with ease.

-I heard that you are not very strong physically, but your mat-wrestling skills make you a fearsome opponent. It seems that people overestimate your abilities; either that or I struck a chord.

-Do you think I would lose an opportunity like this to give everything against someone like you? Come on! Let's go to the mat! I want to feel your body writhing while I'm on top of you.

-So it seems that it was more the latter...

Viktoria trips Andrea to the ground. The Hungarian began to wrestle Bunny down to find an optimal position to catch her in a lock, but the Romanian knew how to block and avoid the holds. The two kept grappling like this.

At some point, the Romanian pinned the Hungarian down in a Crossbody, trying an Arm Triangle Choke or Kimura, but the blonde managed to lift her legs, taking the redhead's head to subdue her, although she managed place her arms in time to break free of the hold and grip her thighs to keep her on the ground.

-Not bad, girl. But you need more.

-Oh, really?

Viktoria was on her knees facing forward, gripping Bunny's thighs, who was sitting on the mat; the latter hugs the back of her rival, rolling her backwards to try to subdue her, but her opponent manages to roll on the canvas to avoid it. However, Dumitrescu manages to take her in a Double Underhook lock

-Gotcha!

The Romanian rolled backwards with her opponent, Grapevining her while still applying the Double Underhook Hold.

-Ugh!

-Oh! That was what I wanted to feel.

-I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think you didn't manage to close that lock well...

The Magyar managed to get away skillfully twisting her arms.

-Where are you going, darling?

The Romanian drops her weight on her rival, now passing her arms under Vicktoria's but grabbing her shoulders with her hands, while having her face right next to her opponent's.

-You're still mine...

-Hnngh... Ahh.

-Yes! The Great Bathory sounds like a puppy when the rabbit catches her. Either that or it sounds like you're still upset because precious Aurora is mad at you.

-Tch... Damn it...

-Come on... you can lean on my shoulder and cry on it.

-You'll need more than that to beat me!

-How about this?

Bunny was attempting an Ezekiel Choke, but Viktoria managed to grab Bunny's arm and head.

-Hnghh... Ah!

-I've heard you like a lot to be choked.

-Ahh...! Ahh... a lot... Ohmn...! Ahh... Ahhh... too soon...

Bunny removes the Grapevine and turns her body with the intention of changing the hold, but now Viktoria rolled her body; however, Bunny managed to trap Viktoria's body with her legs and freed herself from that Arm Triangle Choke. Viktoria's hugged Bunny's body, who was trying a Guillotine Choke, but Viktoria rolled her body, leaving both grapplers facing the mat: the Hungarian took advantage of this position, trying a Heel Hook, but the Romanian escaped, rolled backwards, standing up after that graceful movement. Without losing anytime, Bunny lunged against her opponent, but the blonde one lift her up and slammed on the floor, but Bunny took advantage of the position to try a Japanese Necktie, although Viktoria blocked her attempts.