Chapter 23: Black Sabbath

-Let me see my daughter!

-Mr. Navarez, you know very well that you can't pass through the locker room. Any violation of our fighters' privacy will have consequences. I think you're smart enough to know that.

-I don't give a damn! She's my fucking daughter! Have you have a slight idea of who I am?

-Yes, but tell me, who are you to get through a restricted area just like that? What makes you think that Miss Cholokashvili will make a blind eye to the fact that you dared to come in here?

-...

-Well?

Bernardo Navarez, being at the entrance to the locker room, was facing Natalia Arístides. His angry face changes to a calm but slightly evil feature.

-Soon you and your boss will know about me.

-Show him the way out -Natalia indicated to security-.

-I know the way out, thank you.

The man leaves, followed by security. Natalia now heads to Backstage. Her stoic face changed to a terrified and extremely worried one.

-It can't be, he's not supposed to come here... this is bad, the boss will kill me.

-I think Miss Chocolate has more important things to worry about right now –Karadorde, who was accompanying Natalia, adds-. What I don't like is that this guy looked... I don't know... he was upset, but I could tell that in his mind he knows that he can get away with it.

-What are you talking about?

-Now that Eugenio is out, we have to keep an eye on the Navarez brothers. Something is not right.

Natalia sighs, but then recovers.

-Well, I must see how Afrodita is. Stupid fuck, it's not enough for him to know that her daughter was taken unconscious on a stretcher and he still wanted to chew her out.

Natalia arrives at the infirmary, noticing that the doctors were there, but not the girl.

-Where is Afrodita?

-She left. She's fine technically, she just passed out. But we need to check her further in order to prevent any form of concussion.

-She fucking left?

Natalia leaves the infirmary, bumping into Aurora, Alan and Brandon.

-Have you seen Afrodita?

-We wanted to come see her, but the guards wouldn't let us in because of the mess that idiot was making -Aurora said-.

-I'm dialing Carla to see if she's with her, but she doesn't answer me.

-... It's true, where is Blazer?

...

In the parking lots, Marissa was being followed by Blazer.

-¡Hey, mensa! Where are you going?

-Leave me alone, Carla!

-Don't be pendeja! Are you going to get like this because of your defeat?

-Defeat? Didn't you see that...?

But before saying anything else, Jonathan makes an appearance.

-What the fuck do you want?! You were the one who brought my dad here, don't you?!

-It's for your own good. Mr. Navarez was about to realize sooner or later –he said this with a sarcastic and mocking face-.

-Go fuck yourself, vato! -Blazer intervened-. I'll count to three for you to...