Chaper 7: Wait and Bleed

Sofia, Bulgaria, some years ago.

The nightlife of the Bulgarian capital was in full swing. In one of the main red light districts of the city, there was a huge nightclub, which had a special room that served for various exclusive events: an Underground Fighting Tournament was being held inside of it.

In the center of a wide circle, in an Arena that resembled a Roman Circus by the way that the seats and boxes were arranged, a mixed martial artist was fighting a woman wearing a military green leotard and a pair of black boots and knee pads. The two of them looked beaten and scarred already, the man more than the woman. The audience was wild at what it seemed to be a very fierce fight. The athletically built man charges at his opponent, who managed to dodge him, lift him up on her shoulders and slamming him down. After a masterful succession of movements where, the woman took his arm while he was on his back while supporting her back on the sides of her rival; then she pulled his arm in an "Americana". The fighter had no time to give up, since his arm give in.

-Aaaaagh!

The crowd celebrated euphorically after what happened. The referee stopped the fight while the the announcer declared the winner.

-Ladies and gentlemen, what an ending! It was probably the toughest challenge for this lady warrior, but she managed to prevail. The winner of the Кървав спорт tournament: Ishtar!

The public cheered the Israeli, who remained stoic while her opponent was being carried away.

...

In an office, Ishtar received an envelope from a middle-aged man, with a couple of pronounced receding hairlines and with the typical face of a gangster.

-Okay, here's your part of the deal. I knew I could trust you and that you would make me rich. No one expects a woman to win this tournament.

-I appreciate it, although this isn't what we agreed.

-It's true; perhaps you want to come over my house in order to give you the rest and even more.

-Of course –she said as she grinned-.

...

Inside the tycoon's mansion, he and Ishtar were having sex in a luxurious room. The man was on top of the Israeli, but he was unaware of the fact that the woman was faking her orgasms. After a while, Ishtar saw that she received a message to her cell phone.

-Honey... Don't you think you're a little limp?

-Limp? I'm fucking harder than an oak.

-You can be even more... let me help you.

Ishtar tied her legs around that man's body, at the same time that she took his neck with her arms.

-Ugh! You fucking-...!

The man did not even have a chance to fight back and reach his gun, since the pressure was such that his ribs and neck were broken in seconds; however, Ishtar kept squeezing until the rest of the cervicals cracked. After getting her victim off of her, the woman took her cell phone.

-Is it done?

-Yes, boss. Don't worry about the guards; we've already taken care of them. How are you?

Ishtar sighs.

-Have I known the he would finish fast and inside, I would've kept him entertained a little longer.

-Sorry, boss.

-Forget it, but the antibiotics in case of contracting an STD will be on the boss's account or I'll make a mess. I'll wait for you at the meeting point.