Chapter 18: A Question of Lust

The City, a few years ago

In an exclusive nightclub, fun was at its best: the elite of the region, as well as wealthy international tourists, politicians and businessmen, enjoyed good drinks, food, company and sensual shows that enlivened the night.

Exotic dancers, lap and pole-dancing, among other performances amused those present; some threw large amounts of money to the lap.

-Well, ladies, gentlemen, and others –the host of the event addressed the attendees-, I'm pretty sure you're having a lovely evening, but the moment you've all been waiting for is here: the main dish of heavenly banquet!

The public applauded at that announcement.

-Night falls and her children go out to play. She comes out whenever there is a full moon as her cold light shines in the dark of the night. Ladies, gentlemen and others, kneel before the Queen of the Night: Neon Mistress!

The audience applauds effusively as darkness fell into the club. As the stage was adorned with cold purple and blue lights a slow Darkwave song started to play. On stage, several muscular, leather-clad, shirtless, and hooded men forcefully brought in 3 women dressed in BDSM outfits with accessories that could tell that they were "submissive"; helpless and afraid they look everywhere, intimidated by their captors. Slowly walking to the beat of the song, a figure covered in a black cloak appears, accompanied by a retinue of hooded individuals with various "chests", as the buff men kneel before her. The figure then removes her cloak theatrically, revealing a tall, beautiful woman with short navy blue hair; her lip and nail polish lit up in the cold lights and her incredibly revealing, but well-designed, latex outfit showed that she was the dominant one: she was the Neon Mistress, being observed by the three submissive girls with awe. The attendees applaud and praise the well-known performer, who had regal bearing that hypnotized those present.

At the order of the queen, the men assisted their mistress to tie the women in furniture that resembled racks or X-shaped crucifixes. The woman, after receiving her tools from her gloomy companions, proceeded with the whipping, clipping nipples, bites, stimulation or use of sex toys; Shibari, "The Spanish donkey", hoists, chains, and other quite creative artifacts were the way in which the "slaves" were exposed; despite the punishment, the moans of the girls seemed more of pleasure than pain. The men who brought the women also began to serve her mistress to give her pleasure in various ways.

After this erotic show, all the slaves, soaked in sweat and fluids, kneel before her satisfied mistress, who kisses each of them on the mouth, having an imposing pose.

The visual effects made it look like she had a pair of black wings, to which the audience applauds fervently at the scene, throwing money to the performers.

The woman bows to the audience, then she takes all her slaves, who had leashes at this point, as if they were dogs, but not before making them collect part of the profits with their mouths and then retire with them.

...

-Excellent performance, darling; you drove them all crazy!

-Grazie amore mio. Are you okay?

-Yes, Miss Grecco.

-Well, you got a little over the top with me.

-You're such a crybaby, Slobodan! It's amazing that I endured more than you.

The show's participants chatted backstage pleasantly, casually drinking wine or beer, until a man in suit approaches Tatiana "Neon Mistress" Grecco, whispering to her ear.

-Miss, they're here.

-Grazie... Hey, guys! Excuse me for a moment. If you're going to continue in Iñaki's place, don't wait for me. I'll catch you up when I'm free.