Chapter 14: Nightcall

The City

The night was down in The City, while its activity was at full swing. A woman walked through the streets, drawing the attention of many people for her otherworldly beauty. The light-haired woman arrived at an enormous and beautiful park, sitting down on one of the benches. Her cellphone starts to ring, to which she answers.

-Yes?

-Good evening, my Hellenic goddess.

The woman smiles when she hears that male voice on the other end of the phone.

-Hello, my man without history...

-Ha,ha,ha! You are so cruel! Is this how you greet me after so long?

-I know that you're such a masochist.

-Maybe I'll steal your story again. Who knows? If I was able to conquer the heart og the most unattainable woman in the Balkans, maybe I'm the reincarnation of Alexandros Megalos.

-Keep dreaming, Darko.

-I have my troops ready. They're waiting orders.

-You better hurry; maybe my troops are prepared for a long siege. They know how to defend themselves against barbarian invaders.

-I hope you have enough time to mount your defense, because I'm already outside the gates.

Sophia Kyriakopoulos glances to her right, seeing a tall, long-haired, bearded man in an oversized, fluffy trench coat approach, talking on a cell phone. The woman smiles calmly as she puts her mobile away and stands up. The two walked into each other, being face to face.

-Hello, my beautiful Goddess of the Moon.

-Hello, corny Fyromanian.

-Don't be mean! We already changed our name so you cranky Greeks don't get mad, although it's believing that trees can grow right up to heaven.

-I would call you Bulgarian, but I know that is ballbusting for you.

-And you are an expert at busting my balls.

-Literally or metaphorically?

-I don't know, you tell me.

Sophia, better known as Artemis and Darko walk closer and hugged and kissed each other long and with great tenderness.

-Well, my Alexandra Megáles, shall we go?

-Yes, my Asparahu Khan.

-Hey, that guy isn't even a Slav! He was old Bulgarian.

-Take it or leave.

-Can I take you?

-I don't know... I don't know if your army is capable of passing through the gates of my fortress.

-You fight quite well, but my army always destroys the city it conquers.

-Ah, so I'm not the only city you loot.

-... Fuck! You kill the moment!

Sophia laughs, as the two walk through that park.

...

Sophia and Darko fused their well-sculpted naked bodies, both sporting tattoos and even fight scars on their bodies.

-Ahhnn... ahnnn... Where... ahh... Where have you been all this time? Hmmm... Ah... ah... You don't know how much I missed you...

-I... hmm... ahhh... hnn... I missed you too... but I'm here now... Hmmh... Oh...

-Ahhh... liar... Ahh! Ooh! Darko!