Chapter 21: Children of the Damned

Minerva Arena

As the bell rang, Willingham didn't wait any longer and took Dragana down by tackling her legs, without letting her opponent to land a punch in time. Both were now in the ground, with the Englishwoman on top, trying to choke her with her elbow. The audience exploded at this violent start.

-Holy fuck, she's going to kill her!

-That's it, finish her!

Willingham taunted Dragana as she suffered in the mat.

-I'm going to crush your throat if you don't submit!

-Gaaaaghh... khhhh...

-Dragon, do you give up?

Not answering the referee's question, Dragana began to remove the elbow from her neck with tremendous force, but the British wasn't willing to lower the decibels of her attack in the face of her rival's feat, spinning and now trying a Jujigatame, which was blocked by Dragana by turning her body, trying to lift her rival, which continued to attack by elbowing her in the head while wrapping her legs around it, trying a Triangle Choke.

-Ghhh... Ghch... Oh!

-Submit!

-Never!

Dragon turned her body 180 degrees while she managed to hold Willingham's leg; that movement was enough to loosen Triangle Choke attempt, having her now by the foot in a Heel Hold.

-She got her!

-Come on Dragon, break her foot!

Willingham was in pain, but she wasn't willing to give up yet, despite the fact that her heel was at risk of being teared.

-Graaaaaargh! Grrrr... You will not defeat me, brat!

Enduring the pain, the woman twists her body in various ways, while kicking her way out of the hold, succeeding at the surprise of the audience. The Englishwoman didn't parry her attack and went towards her opponent, who knocked her down in Belly To Belly Suplex, almost falling on her head. To everyone's surprise, she gets up and takes Dragana down, starting to elbow her in the head and temple.

-Ugh... Gagh! Agh!... Greaaaaargh!

After that war cry, Dragana barely escapes; mounting her and starting to Ground-N-Pound the British woman. Everyone went crazy at that brutal fight.

In the stands, Aurora looked impressed with her companions

-Jesus...

-¡No mames! They're both going to kill each other -Blazer says-.

-Willingham is a fierce fighter; so is Dragana, as far as I've seen. This won't be pretty.

-Shit, I hope Dragana wins -Aurora seemed somewhat worried-, but most of it, I hope she doesn't get that hurt.