Recognize

I want you, I want you..to give me love all the time when I see you

Better get in line when I see you

I really want you, you, you, Singing songs for you, you, you

Brown-skin got you new, new do, even look like Kelly Rowland too

I be stuntin' out in M.I.A, on the block where your boyfriend ain't

Sorry if the boy is smellin like the bank, but I been running thru a check all day

All these bitches know that I'm your nigga, really hate it for your past old niggas

Cause I don't care about one nigga, two nigga, three nigga, four nigga

Ion give a fuck about your nigga, girl I..

Recognize: By Jacquees{QueMix}

(Chris P.O.V)

"Can I have Christopher Duncan to the Captain's office please,Thank you." I made my way from the basketball court with David. David left me when Carmen called him. I walked in the captain's office and saw a girl standing there alone. "Hi, you may not know me but I know your wife. I saw her being carried by some guy, he was dark skin. I knew it wasn't you from the picture on her phone and I noticed the girl Carmen wasn't with her." Crystal said. "Thanks for telling me this. Can you tell me where Chasidy is please?" I asked pissed off. "I don't know her but if you give me her full name I'll call her up here." Crystal said nicely.

"He name is Chasidy McIntyre." I said pulling out my phone. I tried calling Indigo but her phone went straight to voice mail, so I decided to call Carmen.

**Convo**

Carmen: hello?

Me: Yo where you and David at?

Carmen: We're by the bar, why what's up?

Me: Come to the captain's office both of you right now.

"Can I have Chasidy McIntyre please come to the captain's office." Crystal said over the intercom. "So Mr. Duncan do you mind telling me why we are calling this woman to the office also?" "Well her husband used to date my wife and he's mad because we got married and she's having my child so I believe he's the one who has my wife!" I said.

"So do you think she's going to tell you?" Crystal asked. "I can only hope but hell she's also bad, She is the cause of Carmen baby's death." I said looking at the door as Carmen and David walked in. "Are you serious? That is so sad!" Crystal began to cry. Carmen walked up to Crystal, "Are you okay sweetie?" "I'm fine, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend's first child." Crystal said Looking up. "Its fine sweetie!" Carmen said wiping away her tears. "What's going on Chris? why are we in here?" Carmen asked.

"Somebody kidnapped Indigo and I believe it was DeShawn." I said. "Where is Chasidy? David asked. "We just called her here to see if she knows anything." Said waiting by the door. Chasidy walked in looking surprised, "Um... I think I should leave." I could tell she was terrified. "No stay we have to ask you a few questions Mrs. McIntyre." Crystal said. "Please take a seat." Crystal added. "Where's DeShawn?" Carmen yelled.

"I don't know Carmen I was looking for him myself he was supposed to be going to a parenting class with me but I haven't seen him." She began to cry. "Look I believe he kidnapped Indigo and you better go find your boyfriend before I do!" Chris yelled. Chasidy got up from the chair. "What does her missing have to do with me? Chasidy asked. "Look Chasidy if I don't find my best friend it's going to be a fucking problem!" Carmen yelled. "Please stop yelling at me I was looking for him just as much as you all were." Chasidy cried.