Fortunate

Fortunate to have you girl

I'm so glad you're in my world

Just as sure as the sky is blue

I bless the day that I found you

Never had room service all night

Never took a trip first class flight

Never had a love affair so tight

I've never felt a feeling so right

Never seen a winter so white

Never had words to recite

Never had a flame to ignite

And I never sang a song with all my might

Maxwell~ Fortunate

(Chris P.O.V)

"Damn man It's always something..." I said walking over to the door. David said no bro you come sit with Indy and Carmen I got this. So while David went to the door, I made sure Carmen and Indy was okay. "We're fine you need to calm down Chris." Carmen said laughing. " I can't calm down after what happened today I should've been there I should've been protecting my wife man. The pussy Nigga should've been in a fucking grave by now but I'm not going to jail for his fuck ass and I got to take care of my wife and the baby."

"Aye Chris come here man!" David yelled from the door. I got up and walked to the door and to my surprise it's Chasidy standing there. " Yo what the fuck are you doing here man? I'm tired of this bullshit yo , you're always in the middle of some fucked up-" I got cut off by David. " yo chill bruh it's nothing like that she wants to help get back at DeShawn." "Fuck her man we're not about to help this bitch because she all of a sudden got problems with him now. Fuck that thot come on David." I said closing the door. "Chris man I think you getting a little hot headed man I think you need to be with your wife alone me and Carmen are gonna go back to the room. Aye baby we out come on" David said shaking his head walking back inside the room.

"Who was at the door?" Carmen yelled.
David looked at me. "It was fucking Chasidy!" I spazzed before David could tell her. Indy looked up at me and she looked scared. "Chris calm down...please you're scaring me." Indy said look up at her raged husband. "No Indy I'm tired of these people trying to hurt my fucking family. They always getting us into some shit honestly!"

"Baby calm down please they can't do anything else to us the captain know about the situation, call them please." Indy cried. I was so mad I just want to go beat DeShawn ass again. "I'm sorry Indy, my bad Carmen y'all... man I'll see y'all tomorrow." I said rubbing my face.

I turned to Indy and apologized for yelling and put her back into the bed. For this to be our Honeymoon a lot of fucked up shit is going on and I can't stand it.

(Carmen P.O.V)

"Chris was pretty mad uh?" I asked David. "Ya but all she wanted was us to help her get back at DeShawn, man I promise I wish all this would go away because it's their honeymoon and I bet Chris think they plotting on us...but honestly I think we need to hash this shit out immediately." I just look at him as I was opening up our room door. "I think we should talk...but then again fuck them! It's always some drama and I can't stand the fact my bestfriend is pregnant and the drama is seriously getting to Indy but mostly Chris because he's too busy trying to protect her from this." I said.

  "It's frustrating honestly but enough about that are you okay baby?" David asked me sitting on the bed. "Oh I'm fine babe but we have somethings to talk about... Dealing with Tangela." "Man come on not this shit again Carmen kill that noise man I only want you." David said throwing his body back on the bed. "Man I'm taking my ass to sleep man fuck it, I shouldn't have said shit at all." I yelled changing my clothes quickly into a night gown then getting under the covers."

  "Babe man chill out...don't be mad I just want to leave that in the past because I can't believe I did that shit...please get from under the covers." David trying to get my attention. "Just leave me alone David!" I yelled. He went in the bathroom and took a shower by this time it was about 4:55am. I just went to sleep after texting Indy and telling her I love her because a bitch was mad.

(David P.O.V)

Damn I fucked up... Maybe I should've just talk to her about the situation. Carmen knows I love her and I would never hurt her again. When she took the ring off her finger I realized I was really about to loose my wife, it honestly was a fucking wake up call. I should've been stop fucking with Tangela! I should've been happy with my wife and child. I should've never step foot in that fucking club, that's when everything fell apart. I put her through so much or a stripping pussy popping thot ass bitch.

  I got out the shower and looked over to the bed to see my beautiful wife knocked out. I went to turn on some R&B slow jams. I hopped into bed with her and put my arms around her. I turned Carmen over so that she was facing me. I started to rub her face then she soon opened her eyes slightly. "David what are you doing?" she asked trying to adjust her eyes on me.

    "Babe just shhh..." I said pulling her closer placing kisses on her cheeks,neck and shoulder. I turned her over and and reached under her night gown and started to finger her. I told her I loved her as I lowered my self down to her naval and then I went down to eat her out. She let out some slight moans. I started to take off her panties. 

     After I was finished she quickly flipped me over and got on top of me kissing me down my chest. She then pulled my shorts down and gave me head. She started to deep throat my shit and she started slobbing on it getting it nice and wet. I pulled her up and put her into the doggy style position. I stuck my dick in her nice and slow. I heard Fortunate by Maxwell in the background. She started to run away a little bit but I pulled her back and kissed her. She immediately jumped.

    "I'll save that position for later baby." I placed her on her back and positioned myself in her. I held her arms down to the bed and went deep. "Ugggghh...babe" I sped up and gave it all to her. "Who dick this belong to?" I said "ugh....MEEE!!!" She moaned. Carmen then said"Daddy slow down" but I couldn't ... "Nah baby you can take it."

----------------------------------------------------

   Sorry it have been a long time since I updated but more coming soon for sure!!!

I was doing a lot of planning for my book and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as always please

LIKE 👍🏾SHARE📬AND VOTE 📥