Paranoid

Chapter 12: Paranoid

[Hook: Ty Dolla $ign]
I see two of my bitches in the club
And I know they know about each other
I think these bitches tryna set me up
Maybe I'm just paranoid
[Bridge: Ty Dolla Sign]
Yeah I'm paranoid, I'm tripping
I've been smoking and sipping
I'm fuckin' around with two bitches
But I never make them hoes my misses

Paranoid By Ty Dollars $ign

(Indigo P.O.V)

I woke up around 7 am still a little tired. Chris and I got in the house at 4 am this morning. It was worth it to see my God child for the first time. I plan on getting rest on the way to Jamaica being that it is a 3 hours and 39 minutes. I am still a little upset that Carmen and David couldn't join us. Chris was loading the bags into the car and I was walking around the house making sure doors and windows are locked.

"Baby! Everything is in the car, come on before we be late!" Chris yelled from the living room. "Yeah baby I'm coming now just let me grab my purse." I said walking down the stairs.

I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn't believe Chris planned all of this. "Damn Indigo! I promise you, you wake up everyday and get even more beautiful. I love how you dress, I mean who couldn't. You handle yourself like America's next top model. You got them sexy all black leather leggings on with a crop top that says Jamaican hottie. damn baby you're just so damn bad let me hush so that we don't keep the pilot waiting." Chris said starring at me from top to body.

We locked up the house and started walking to the truck. "Oh yea and before I forget to tell you, I arranged a driver to escort us to the car rental place so that we can have a car while we stay down there and get everything together." Chris said opening the driver door.

"Man what the fuck is this doing here?" Chris said in a angry tone. I walked around to the driver side of the car. "What's going on Chris?" I said. I finally looked at the seat, it was a gift. "Where the fuck did this come from." Chris said trying to figure things out.

Chris paced back and forth.

"I'll open-" I got cut off by Chris. "No! Wait baby it might be some sneaky should going on for all we know it could be somebody playing tricks, it could be a set up, or a bomb."

"There is a note attached to it baby calm down." I said trying to keep Chris calm. Chris was very paranoid at this point. It seemed like when things felt right they always turn left to drama town.

The note:

Lol sorry but David and I forgot to give you this gift before you guys left the hospital. We didn't want to hold you guys up because we knew you had a scheduled flight so I had David run and put it in the car while you guys were in the house. Love Carmen and David
P.S Be safe!! Call us if you need us.

"See Chris it was Carmen and David read the note I'm going to open the present." I said laughing. Chris came over to read the note.

I opened up the gift to see Cali's first photo at the hospital. She was so beautiful and so light skin."Aww baby look! They gave us a picture of Cali."

I said getting Chris attention and looking down at my phone as I was receiving a text.

It was from Carmen: "Be safe my love."

"Well enough of my craziness let's get going."Chris said looking at the time.

(Carmen P.O.V)

After we left Indy and Chris house, we made our way to the hospital to pick up Cali.