Play for Keeps

Chapter 13: Play for keeps

We play for keeps
The whole hood know me
No new niggas, they ain't on the block making guap trying to feed the team
Got a Motherfucking dot, no circle
Big thirty hitting out, no curfew
One call, we gonna murk you
Sneak diss, man that's gonna hurt you
Oh yea, we taking shit
Steady running from the jakes
When we reach the top we can stop doing this basic shit
Cause I'd ride and die for my niggas
I'd get crucified for my niggas
You'll never see a one on one fuck boy
The whole squad gonna get you

La Capone

(Indigo P.O.V)

It was 10:00P.M in Jamaica and Carmen had just finished explaining what was our situation. We were basically under threat that had to be someone's master plan. "I'm not scared of those pussys!" Chris yelled. "We all are close and we all got each others so forget them niggas we gonna live it up in Jamaica. You guys can stay here and me and you are going to the rental car place so that we can get a car to drive around with here's the address to the place." Chris said handing Carmen a ripped piece of paper.

"Alright y'all ima call our squad to come fly out just in case things get hectic out here!" David said pulling out his phone. Carmen sat quietly on the couch with a very sad look on her face. I walked over to her wall Chris and David waited outside for the limo to come pick us up.

"Carmen boo,are you alright?" I asked sitting next to her. "Indy I'm just upset today was Cali's first day home and we had to leave her with my mother." She cried. " I understand your hurt and your baby will be here with you but is for her safety Carmen. I know you wouldn't want to bring her if something went wrong." I said trying to get her to understand. Carmen looked up and looked around.

"Indy that woman was popping up everywhere we were going. We saw her standing there on the highway just watching us. We went out of our parking lot and saw her standing by McDonalds then she finally got close at the hospital. I'm really lost like I have no idea who she is or what she's about.". Carmen said pulling out her phone.

"Carmen this will be all over soon I promise." I said as Chris came from the outside saying the limo has just arrived. "Well sis just call me if you need anything, and keep your head up cause you know you're Cali loves you." I said walking out the door.

When I got in the car and I told the limo driver the location. She was a female but she didn't show her face which made me cautious. "Yes sir, did ya want me to escort ya wife back home Mon?" she asked in a very weak Jamaican accent.

"No, she goes where I go but thanks for your service." Chris said looking around outside. It was dark so a lot of people were outside. "By the way my name is Naomi Chatman. If you ever need my services I'm just a call away." Naomi said.

"Thank you, do you know any places where I can get a gun license? Because we are a little hot in America if you know what I mean." Chris asked rubbing his face starring outside.

"Sweet Americans like you want a gun for what Mon?" Naomi asked. "Like I said Naomi, we are in deep shit right now." Chris said once more.

Naomi pulled up to an abandoned warehouse, no one was around and it was very dark. "Lady where the fuck did you bring us?" Chris yelled.

Naomi reached on the side of her hip still looking forward. It was so silent and intense with very thick air. "Did ya friends tell you my message?" Naomi said.

Suddenly her Jamaican acent just went out the window. "What did you just say?" I asked as I listen close to her voice for clarification. He voice sound pretty familiar.