Count up

Chapter 4: Count up

Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I Wanna Do

Truthfully Man I Don't Give 2 Fucks 'Bout You

I Can Tell He Broke Cause He Don't Make No Moves

Riding With Them Ratchets Better Keep Your Cool

Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I Wanna Do

Truthfully Man I Don't Give 2 Fucks 'Bout You

I Can Tell He Broke Cause He Don't Make No Moves

Riding With Them Ratchets Better Keep Your Cool

(Carmen P.O.V)

"David you gotta stop me and Indy have to go baby." I said to David not wanting him to stop. David just kept going, until I got loose from him and ran to the bathroom. "Girl where the hell you going?" David yelled from the bedroom. "Baby I will be right back maybe like an hour."

"No, I wanna know where you are going Carmen." David said getting comfortable on his bed. I was in the bathroom getting cleaned up and ran my shower water. "David I will be back okay," I said walking back into the bedroom getting a towel and kissing him on his cheek. I walked back into the bathroom getting into the shower.

"I know one thing Carmen, your ass better be at my house before our date too." David yelled over the shower water. I couldn't really hear him so I just continued to wash. "Carmen,... Girl I know you hear me!" David got up from his bed walking towards the bathroom. He started playing some music trying to get all seductive.

Girl when I get you to the crib (let me get you to the crib)

Upstairs to the bed (upstairs to the bed)

Girl you gonna think [x4]

Girl when I pull back them sheets

And you climb on top of me

Girl you gonna think [x4]

You gonna think I invented sex [x3]

David pulled back the shower curtain and when I turned to look at him he had no clothes on. "No David I'm in a rush." David backs up putting his clothes back on, turning off the music, "okay but tonight it's on."

(Indy P.O.V)

Before I Met up with Carmen I had to call my baby.

*Phone rings*

------------------

- Me: Baby?

- DeShawn: Wassup girl?

- Me: You got time tonight?

- DeShawn: Ya, especially for you baby girl.

- Me: Well... I want to spend time with you tonight.

- DeShawn: well what time, cause I had plans with David Discussing some business at 5 til about 7

- Me: so around 8 ?

- DeShawn: alright love, see you soon.

----------- End of Conversation ------------

I was patiently waiting it was 3:00 and I was looking for Carmen. I get her text: "I'm in uniform, let's do this Shit."

(Authors point of view)

Rico story instrumental part

Now Indy sat back waiting for the cops. She looked at time they just left the block. Indy leaned and back and grab the fucking glock. She never left the crib without AK's and rocks. Carmen was in the building pretending to mop. She lookin around the room scoping out the spot. Carmen pulled out the strap and said nobody move, if you try any sneaky shit I'll put that fire to you. Indy ran inside and grabbed the fucking guard she said if anybody move yal not gettin far.

Damn omg omg this girl yelling from back corner she crying yelling saying she dont wanna die, all she wanted was a loan she just trying to get by. Carmen turns to the teller, she yelling put the money in the bag and dont touch that fucking clip or ill whip your ass. Indy pointed the gun and said keep it cool, we got 50 more seconds and we leave this bitch. Carmen spinning around yelling where the vault and a bitch tried to get sneaky calling for the cops.

Indy ran up to her and said i wish you would bitch ill break your fucking fingers and make you wish you could. The lady dropped the phone and begin to cry. Carmen said indy we got all they shit leave that girl alone man we out this bitch. Indy and Carmen started to fucking dip, running to the back and got into the whip.

Carmen looked at Indy and said we did that shit, but i just saw the cops so let's whip this shit. They pull up to the spot wasnt no one there. Carmen pulled out their phone they got time to spare. Damn

-------------

(Author's note: back to regular story)

Carmen and Indy go inside the trap house and was counting the money.

*Hours later of counting*

"Indy we got a lot of money!" Carmen said. "ya girl we don't gotta worry abour nothing, but what time is it?" Indy said looking a little down. "Chill Indy its only 5:30, why you look so down girl we just made about $500,000 all together." Carmen sais showing concern but also trying to joke it off. "Girl DeShawn and David up to something cause he told me that him and David got business to take care of between 5 & 7.."

Carmen was looking all shocked, "Girl David and I are going out by 7 so if i was you i would just pop up there see wassup, here is your part. Go see wassup and im going to my house to get dressed, if you need me you know where to find me." Indy gave Carmen a hug and followed her outside locking the trap house.

Indy got in her car and drove up to DeShawn parking 3 houses down and ran to his house. She knocked on the door, no answer.

*Indy calls DeShawn walking to the side of his house so he didnt see here*

DeShawn: Hello?

#getitIndy: Hey baby, wyd

DeShawn: Nothing with David (mmmm...)

#getitIndy: What was that bae?

DeShawn: It was the tv baby.

#getitIndy: Well okay ill see you later

DeShawn: I lov-

*CLICK ! Indy hung up*

Indy knew where he put his spare key which waa inside a fake rock inside of it. She gets the the key and open up the door...

(Indy P.O.V)

What is going on? Its all dark in here... like no one is home!

------------------------------------------

The End of this chapter... comment and vote,

-What yal think DeShawn doing in that house?

-Where do you think Carmen and David gonna do before she leaves?