In Your Hood

Trippin off my past
All the chicks I had
Grinding for this cash, just a young nigga getting it
Hanging in the streets, livin life fast
Had to let you go but now girl I'm missin it
Trippin off my past
All the chicks I had
Grinding for this cash, just a young nigga getting it
Hanging in the streets, livin life fast
Had to let you go

xxAugust Alsinaxx
Chapter 14: In Your Hood

(Indigo P.O.V)

It was early the next morning 6 a.m. Chris and I finally had some alone time from everyone. "Baby what else you need for this weeding, I want to make sure my baby has everything she needs for our big day." Chris said climbing back on the bed with a hand full of snacks.

"I've basically got everything ready I just need to go dress shopping for me and the girls." I said adjusting my lingerie which was made short with a tight fitting silk fabric.

Chris got comfortable on the bed pulling out 3 blunt of Blue Dreams. "That's good baby, so you have time to relax in Jamaica now." Chris said reaching for a lighter on our nightstand.

"You can say that I guess," I said pausing waiting the tv to turn back on. "I just want a little peace at mind." I said looking at the tv.

"Indigo I'm sorry it went down like that, but DeShawn had that Shit coming to him baby, I'm glad he in jail and can stop fucking with your mind baby , haha Honestly." Chris said with a slight laugh.

"Ya.....I know right baby." I said not really trying to get in the conversation.

"Indy?" Chris asked.

"Wassup daddy?" I said holding the remote and giving him my full attention.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are this morning baby? Chris said putting on his charm face.

"Aww Chris stop it, you're just messing with me." I laughed.

Chris grabbed my arm as I was getting ready to get off the bed, "I mean it girl, Where the hell you going?" Chris said.

"I think I heard someone at the door Chris damn. Calm down." I responded.

"Grab my strap and go down there, Be safe Bae." Chris said letting go of my arm.

I ran downstairs to the living room and got distracted by a Chanel bag on the bottom or the stair case.

The person knock at the door once more, "Hello is anyone home?" I ran to open up the door.

"Sorry, may I help you?" I asked watching the young dark skin girl smile nervously.

"Package for Mrs.Thomas." She said nervously.

"That's me, is everything okay?" I asked the little girl. I remembered her face from somewhere. "Yes ma'am, I have to go now." The little Jamaican girl said running away with a wagon full of packages.

"okay?" I said closing the door and running back up to the room. "WHO WAS THAT?" Chris asked being very alert.

"Nobody baby just the delivery girl. Put your guns away, here, this one too." I said handing him the gun back hopping in the bed.

Chris hurried and put the guns up and getting back in bed. "Where the weed at?" I asked him.

"Right here, I didn't smoke without you Indy." Chris said.

After we got finished with smoking we just cuddled. I think it's something about blowing on ganja that get me in that mood.

Chris started moving closer to me...."Indy..." Chris said moving his hands to my inner thigh.

"Chris don't get me started, cause I'm not gonna want you to stop." I said.

Slowly then I lowered myself onto Chris then brought myself up, riding just the tip of his dick. My soft warm slot was perfectly tight and fit for his dick like a glove.

I was moaning wildly in excitement when suddenly, and without control, Chris grabbed my hips and forced his way into me. "Oww," I gasped and then he began to moan "mmm yea" again as I started to ride his dick. His dick was being swallowed by my pussy as if it was tailor made. My pussy was milking Chris and I knew that it was hitting all of my sweet spots as it scraped up against my pussy walls by the way I was wiggling my hips around and crying out uncontrollably.

"You're so big Chris , you feel so good filling me all up..." I said with a hard moan trying to get it all out. "You know I love you right baby?" Chris asked wanting to be sure this is what I wanted."I love you too, don't worry I want this.

"Ooh Indy , you're so tight baby. Mm, you feel good all over my dick. Do I feel good to you baby?" Chris was spreading my ass so he could go deeper into me ."Yea daddy. Ooh..." I wailed.

He began to molest my opening with his dick making me push back on Chris , clearly in need of it in me . That's when he gave it to me good, nearly splitting my juicy cunt in half with his dick.

My pussy tightened around Chris as I continued at the same speed, his hands smacking against my ass with every stroke and me moaning,yelling, and moving uncontrobally. "Ooh...Stop baby I can't take it." I yelled.

Chris moved my hands back to the bed and made sure I couldn't move as he forced himself in me. "Daddy! Ugh I can't take it anymore. I yelled trying to move. He sped up going deeper and deeper.

"I'm bout to cum Indy." Chris moaned.

"mmmmk." I yelled trying get it out.

Chris came inside me and I was exhausted.

(Carmen P.O.V)
My mom had brought Cali to me because she recently had some plans that came up. I was a little relieved to see my baby girl after all things that were going on.

"Cali baby what's wrong?" I asked putting her into the car seat. David wasn't a big help today his phone haven't stop ringing since 4 this morning.

We got off the plane then made our way to the new condo we rented so that Chris and Indy could have alone time.

"David! Could you hurry the fuck up?" I yelled outside. "Who the fuck you yelling at Carmen, alright I'm coming." David said carrying on with his conversation.

He made me so angry at times with his phone. I had no clue who it was but this person call him none stop and always all times of the night.

"David you either hang up the fucking phone or Imma leave you here with the phone." I yelled to David.

"Alright I have to call you back later," David said hanging up the phone. "Aye what's your fucking problem man?" Davied asked getting in the car.

"Just drive David!" I yelled.

"Carmen?Answer me." David yelled.

Cali begin to scream. "Aww it's okay Cali," I said reaching back giving her the bottle of milk.

"Let's just go David!" I said calmy, but still angry.

David drove off mad and the car ride was quiet. There was no music playing just the sound of the tires rolling against the road about 55 mphs and Cali sucking on her bottle.

--------------------------------------

Comment Vote and Share please!!!