Lovers and Friends

Chapter 2: Lovers and Friends

“Lovers & Friends"
(feat. Usher, Ludacris, and Lil John)

Ludacris Verse :

Sometimes wanna be your lover,
Sometimes wanna be your friend,
Sometimes wanna hug ya,
Hold hands, slow-dance while the record spins,
Opened up your heart 'cause you said I made you feel so comfortable,
Used to play back then, now you all grown-up like Rudy Huxtable,
I could be your Bud, you could beat me up,
Play-fight in the dark, then we both make love,
I'd do anything just to feel your butt,
Why you got me so messed up?
I don't know, but you gotta stop trippin',
Be a good girl now, turn around, and get these whippings,
You know you like it like that,
You don't have to fight back,
Here's a pillow - bite...that,
And I'll be settin' seperate plays,
So on all these separate days,
Your legs can go they separate...ways...

(Carmen P.O.V)

  I got close to my house wondering in the back of my mind why David wanted to come over tonight.  I looked over at David and he pulled out a gram. “Damn Nigga you bold! " I said in a playful way. 

David gave me a look like I knew what it was,  licking his lips and looking at the weed,  “Carmen, you already know what it is when it come to weed. " “David not in my damn car!  I just got this car 2 days ago for when me in Indy move. " 

David put the weed back up and I could tell he had something on his mind. “David is everything alright, " I said while pulling up in my driveway. “I'll tell you in the house Carmen."

We approached the door very quickly.  I opened the door and the first place David went was my Kitchen, and pulled out that gram.  I sat my purse and keys on my couch and walked towards the kitchen.  “Hurry and roll that Nigga!" .. David looked at me,finishing up the blunt, “Girl don't be rushing me, you know I am the craziest man out here in these streets. "

I just couldn't help but stare at his body. He had took off his jacket and this dude had no shirt on under it.  I was starting at his abs but trying hard not to make it noticeable.  I was just looking at every inch of his body and - gco

“Hello...Carmen... Earth to Carmen, I know im sexy but damn," he said waving his hand in my face.  I tried to play it off “Nigga you ain't cute, Let just go smoke"

(Indy's P.O.V)

I wonder why DeShawn got so angry at me. I think I should give him a call.  I dialed DeShawn number waiting patiently. 

DeShawn: Wassup Baby

Me: Why you blow up on me earlier ?

DeShawn: Baby open up I'm outside.

Me: Ight

*Hangs up*

I ran down stairs to open the door up for DeShawn. The smell of weed hit me in my face.  DeShawn gave me a hugged and barged into my house.

“ Indy I'm sorry for today I thought you knew what was going on but David called and explained everything to me." I was so relieved, “So you was just sitting outside of my house on some creep type Shit."

DeShawn laughed so hard playfully,  “Oh nawh Bae, I was already outside and then you called but I see you was thinking about me though."  In my mind I was thinking wow he is so right but I couldn't let him know that.