Torn

A part of me wants to leave you alone
A part of me wants for you to come home
A part of me says I'm livin' a lie (and I'm better off without you)
A part of me says to think it through
A part of me says I'm over you
A part of me wants to say goodbye
A part of me is asking why
A part of me wants to leave
But a part of me wants to be here with you
And every time I think that we're over and done
You do something that gets me back lovin' you
And you got me just torn
Torn in between the two
'Cause I really wanna be with you
But something is telling me that I should leave
You aloneee (leave you alone, leave you alone)

LeToya Luckett- Torn

(Carmen P.O.V)

I woke up this morning feeling okay. I didn't want to get straight of the bed I wanted to just lay here. Last night was amazing but I just can't believe Chris amped like that. I really wished that this trip was going how it should've been. I wish it wasn't drama at all and with all of this going on I'm starting to miss my daughter Cali in the the mix of all of this.

David mention to me everything would be fine but I'm having a hard time seeing that. Indigo is pregnant and she shouldn't have to deal with all of this. I just couldn't picture all of this going on. I want to cry so bad but I can't.

I got up and took a shower and then I got a phone call. It was my mom checking up on me. I had so much to tell her about what was going on...

(My mother and I phone call)

Mom: Baby it's going to be fine you have to ignore all of those things.... this is your first cruise, don't let ignorant people ruin it...

(4 weeks later: Back to the States)

(Indigo P.O.V)

We're finally back from our trip. I can't I wish I didn't go at first. I wish we never even bought the tickets, but after we listen to what Carmen mom had to say everything got better. Chasidy didn't bother us, DeShawn wasn't anywhere to harm me or my friends. It seemed perfect especially when we got to our destination.

So now we're all in the car on the way home. We decided to drop Carmen and David off first because we knew they were ready to see Cali. When we got to their house there were policemen everywhere which was confusing. So Carmen and David both got out the car and Chris and I ran to go meet up with Chris mom and Cali.

(David P.O.V)

"Excuse me is there a problem officer?" "Yes sir we have a huge problem we're looking for David McIntyre." The officer said. "That's me, what's the problem?" "Sir we have a warrant for your arrest for sex trafficing." The officer added pulling out the cuffs. "Bruh hell no man I never did that shit, officer please I'm a family man I have no idea who you are looking for but it's not me."

"Well your name is David so you're the one. We're taking you down town now."

"Wait why, what's going on?" Carmen asked the officer. "Ma'am I'm going to need you to step back and get back in your car." "Baby hand me your phone okay I'll be up there to get you out." Carmen said grabbing his phone.

3 hours later

(Carmen P.O.V)

I was sitting on Indy couch looking up numbers of David home boys. I went all in his messages and everything trying to figure out why they would say he's going to jail for that. Then I came across Tangela messages.

Tangela: So me sorry for all tha shit... you have to understand you left me for tha bitch when you said you was gonna leave her.