I love it

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock

Maybe because I'm everything your not

See I ain't no bitch nigga no rich nigga

No snitch nigga Ima real nigga that's real nigga

August Alsina I luv it

Chapter 7

(Carmen P.O.V)

I ran into the house to grab David phone. I saw he had a missed call from Chasidy.  I wonder why that skank calling my husband.  I will get back on that later.  I called all his boys over to our home.  They all arrived 10 minutes later. 

"Thanks baby, you my ride or die. I need you and Indy to go out somewhere for the next hour please. You guys can't be home for this one,  better yet go to Chris house.  I just want my lady and her best friend safe." David said with a concern on his heart. 

Indy and I was on our way to Chris house.  "Girl let's go get a pregnancy test,  so if I am pregnant I'll make sure of it." I said looking at Indy as she was driving.  "I'm glad you said that Carmen cause if you are pregnant David needs to know."

* 1 hour later *

"Indigo...! " I yelled from Chris's bathroom. She ran inside with a tear rolling down her check.  "So you are pregnant?" she cried.  "Yes,  yes I am but take me to the doctor office please, I have questions."

We arrived at the hospital in about 15 minutes.  Chris waited patiently in the lobby as me and indy went into the room. 

(Chris P.O.V)

I can't believe she is pregnant.  Carmen was a good friend of mine growing up and I want the best for her and her baby.  I am going to spoil her baby like I do my niece.  I see indigo coming from the room, but Carmen wasn't with her. 
"What's going on? " I asked indigo. 

"She's just asking questions but we can go to the car Chris." She said in a happy manner. 

We got in the car and sat there quite.
"So... we still on for tonight Indy?" I said adjusting my hat.

"It is if you want it to be Chris. " she said trying not to blush. 

"Well it's like 7 now,  so I'll take y'all back to the house and you can get all cute for me and I got a surprise for you. " I said rubbing on my face,  looking deep into her eyes.

Indy couldn't say nothing else.  Soon Carmen came out and hopped in the car.  "Aye yal the doctor said I'm three months along but he said I can't be stressed cause I could lose the baby."

"Carmen this is wonderful. I'm glad your having a baby Girl cause I am hoping it is a girl. " Indigo said.

"let's not get ahead of ourselves I'm still trying to find the perfect time to tell David, and Indy Chasidy called him today shortly after that car situation happened. I don't know why she called my husband in the first place. " Carmen said.