Chapter Five: The Meeting

A few days later, the Avengers meet to talk about Clint's and Tony's idea. They are at the Avengers facility. Everyone is sitting in a circle looking at Tony. Tony pulls up pictures of Peter and Kate to show everyone.

Tony: Kate Bishop and Peter Parker. Both living in New York with insane skills. As you know already Peter helped us once with saving our plane from the Vulture. And Kate was found by Clint kicking ass.

The whole team listens to what Tony has to say. They have no idea where he is going with this. Tony always goes on tangents about everything.

Clint: We think they would be a great addition to the team.

Tony: But since they are young, we are thinking of starting a group called the Young Avengers. They can take on not so big tasks but they can still help us. So?

Clint: What do you guys think?

Steve: Do you really think this could work? They are just kids Tony, Clint.

Tony: Yes they are kids. Yes they are young. But look, we have seen what they can do. They are going to be out doing this regardless if they are part of the Young Avengers. Why not have them trained and be carefully monitored by us.

Steve: So we train them and then just send them off by themselves. Do you actually think that could actually work? That's just setting them up to get hurt.

Tony: I do think it will work Cap.

Nat: I think with our training it could work. But they will need someone to lead them. We aren't always going to be around to guide them.

Clint: Yes I agree.

Tony: How about Wanda?

Nat: Wanda, this could be great for you. You are the last person to be trained and you are so powerful. You can lead them.

Wanda: I don't know if I am the right person for this. I'm still getting used to everything here.

Nat: You don't have to decide now Wanda. You have time. They still need to be trained by Steve and I.

Tony: I'm actually shocked you agree with me for once Nat. Look at you!

Nat: Now I want to take it back.

Tony: No take backs!