Chapter Eleven: Training

The next day, training is today. Nat is waiting for Steve in one of the rooms when she receives a picture from one of her connections. Nat is in shock with the picture she has received. It can't be. A widow is in New York. Nat is determined to get to the bottom of this.

Steve is outside the Avengers Facility talking to Tony.

Steve: We might have to send them on a mission with one of us sooner than we thought. But we won't know for sure if they are even ready for that till after training.

There are a lot of possible missions for the Avengers to go on. Lots of threats. Obviously the bigger threats will be left to the Original Avengers team, not the Young Avengers.

Tony: Let me know how training goes today.

Steve: Will do.

Tony then gets into his car and leaves. He knows both kids are in good hands with Steve and Nat. Tony is excited to hear about training and see how they both do. Steve then walks inside to find Nat for training. They have high hopes for Kate and Peter. And maybe eventually they can find more people to join the team too.

Nat is just in shock that there is a Widow in New York. She knows that there are a lot of them out there but she thought they all moved on and stopped going on missions once the Red Room fell.

Steve: Nat you want to keep staring at the wall or do you want to train some kids? I mean it's a pretty interesting wall Nat.

Nat: well what else was I supposed to do while you and Tony are gazing into each other's eyes. Let's see what we can do with them.

Steve: They have a lot of different skills but I think working together will make them unstoppable.

Nat: That's where we will start them then. Putting their strengths together. Making them work together. Get comfortable with each other and the other person's skills.

Steve: Sounds like a plan.

Nat: Let's beat them into shape.

When Steve and Nat walk in, Peter and Kate are waiting for them.

Steve: Young Avengers...Assemble. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@marveleditsforyouall/video/7051315984795323695?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1