Chapter Ten: Surveillance

A few days later, Yelena is finally in New York to kill Spider-Man; her target was assigned by her boss. She started her search for Spider-Man three days ago when she arrived. She starts off by stalking her targets. Lucky for her Spider-Man has now been hard to find. He's always swinging around the neighborhoods in the evening, she discovered. Today she is determined to figure out where he lives and to really pinpoint who he is. Then continue to see what his daily routine is and then eventually kill him and get her raise.

All Yelena has gathered so far is that he always is seen after 3:30pm. She needs to get to know her target. She's also done some research on him, watched videos she found on youtube and on the internet, and read some newspaper columns about him. It does seem like he is a hero but her boss' clients hired her for a reason to do this. Spider-Man attacked them and Hurt them. He can't all be good. No one is truly good, just like no one is truly bad. This is Yelena's first time in New York. She knows she needs to avoid the Avengers and avoid Nat at all costs. Just stay off everyone's radar.

Just like everyday after school, Peter rushed out and went to watch over the neighborhood. After Peter was done with protecting and watching the neighborhood for a few hours he went home for dinner. Yelena followed and now knows where Spider-Man lives. And really soon she will find out that Spider-Man is Peter Parker.

Training starts tomorrow for Peter and Kate. He is really excited. Peter feels like his life is finally falling into place. Training starts right after Peter is done with school. Him and Kate aren't really sure what the training will consist of but they are just excited to be a part of this new Young Avengers team. This is the start of an amazing thing for both of them.

The only people who know that Peter is Spider-Man is Ned, Peter's best friend, Aunt May, and obviously the Avengers. He wants to continue to keep his identity a secret and he hopes the Avengers will keep it still as well. He just knows that if his secret got out, his life would get turned upside down very quickly. He just wants everything to go as planned with nothing stopping him.

May: Peter is that you? Dinner is ready!

Peter: Yes May, be out soon!