Chapter Nineteen: Introducing Clint

Once Clint and Nat talked they knew they needed to keep Peter and May safe until the assassin was caught. Peter and May were sent to go pack a few things to stay at the Avengers Facility. The whole team came back from their Germany mission. Tony is outside of their building while they pack to make sure they stay safe. The whole team is protecting them while Nat finds the widow.

May: Are you all packed Honey? We should leave soon.

Peter: Not yet. I'll be done soon though. I'm sorry about this. I don't know why this assassin is after me. And now you got dragged into this.

May: It will be okay! Love you!

Meanwhile Clint is meeting Kate's mom. They also want Kate to stay at the Facility till the assassin is caught. Kate's mom still isn't the happiest about Kate being an Avenger but she's trying to get used to it.

Kate: I will be staying at the Avengers Facility for a little just so you know.

Clint: We just want to keep her safe and keep her off the radar for a little.

Eleanor: Keeping her off the radar? This sounds serious.

Kate: It will only be for a little bit of mom. I know you do n't want me doing this. It's just until we catch the assassin. She saw my face. We just need to be safe and not be a target.

Eleanor: Let me try to understand, An assassin is roaming around New York and you guys fought this person and now you're a possible target? Why hasn't this person been caught?

Clint: Yes. She's been hard to find.

Eleanor: The Avengers can't find an assassin?

Clint: Yes. We're handling it.

A week later. It took awhile for Nat to find the widow. Peter has been going to school but then going straight to the Avengers Facility after. Nat knew that Peter going to school and leaving school would be the time to really look for the widow assassin. Nat ended up finding out where the widow had been staying. She has no idea who it is yet. Nat never got close enough to really know.

Yelena has been trying to finish her mission but she knew once she fought some of the Avengers it would be harder. She never expected Nat to find her. She thought she was being careful. Nat got herself into the widows apartment and honestly who it was shocked her.

Yelena: Hello Natasha.

Nat: Yelena. Put the gun down.