1

Classical music was music is playing all over the mansion. Mr. Minatozaki was sitting on a couch covered with expensive linen. Compassing his fingers as he follow the sound of the orchestra.

"Sir, do you still need tea?" The butler asked as he bowed to the man.

"No, Henry, I just want to relax right now." He stood up and fixed his expensive silk robe. "My daughter, my only daughter have agreed to follow my footsteps!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that sir." Butler Henry said and bowed.

"Where is she by the way?"

>>>>>>>

Tires are screeching. Engines are revving. Sana adjusted the gear and made a sharp left turn. She looked in her rear view mirror to check those who are behind her.

Sana is the only daughter of the richest CEO in Japan based in Korea. They migrated there since Sana was young. That's where she met her friends. Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon who was already heading behind her.

Nayeon kept an eye on her as she pumped her gas to go ahead of Sana. But as she focus on beating Sana, Jeongyeon have rev her engine and passed through her. She smirked, and got on Sana's right.

"Damn it!" Sana complained.

"You can't beat me this time Satang!" Jeong told her

"Not on my watch you fools!" Mina said as she went ahead them all.

"Aish!" Nayeon shouted.

"See y'all in final laps bitches!" Mina went on.

Sana, Jeongyeon and Nayeon adjusted their gears and pumped their gasses and another unbelievable moment happen.

They got on the same speed, running on the same phase, driving nose to nose. No one wants to lose.

As they reached the finish line the crowd cheered for them. They went on different area, and got out of their cars.

A girl walked towards Sana, "hi baby, you still never loose!" The girl kissed Sana on the lips but Sana slightly pushed her.

"Hi Wonyoung" She greeted.

"It's  not Wonyoung! It's Lia!" The girl frowned.

"Oh...! sorry my bad. I didn't get your name the last time" Sana teased.

"Oh please, get a room!" Nayeon was disgusted.

The three went to them

"Just because you don't get laid you can't just be disgusted by her." Jeongyeon teased.

Nayeon crossed her arms on her chest. "Like you do?" She countered.

"Then go out with me so we both can get laid." Jeongyeon hung her arm on Nayeon's neck the the latter remove it right away.

"Never in my life I imagined going out on a date with you Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said.

"Hey love birds, shows over," Mina said holding her phone. "Uncle Oscar is looking for you" She looked at Sana.

Sana seemed to remember something. "Aishh" she pushed her hair back, " I forgot about the company. Okay, I have to go. I have a company to run." She quoted the word company.

"You finally said yes?" Nayeon asked.

"I have no choice." She walked through her car and left.

"Poor Sana" Mina shook her head.

>>>>>>>

The bell on top of the door chimed.

"Good morning sir! The usual?" a girl with a bright smile greeted the old man.

"Yes!!" The man confirmed and walked to his favorite spot form the coffee shop.

"Coming right up!" The girl said as she went inside the counter to make the same order the old man gets every morning.

"Uh! Dahyun!" Her boss called her.

"De?"

"Tzuyu called in sick today, and it's Monday, so I want you to take double time, customers may fill up the place." the boss said.

"Is she okay?" Her friend Momo asked the boss.

"She will be, Momo, just make sure you will do your work well! Arrasseo?" Their boss commanded.

"Arrasseo" Momo just turned her head down.

Dahyun looked at her. "You want to go and check up on her? I'll cover for you."

"No, it's just that, you know she never get sick and..."

"And you like her." A voice from behind was heard.

It was Chaeyoung.

"I don't!" Momo defended.

"Oh come on Mo, Me and Dahyun can see the way you look at her!" Chaeyoung said as she place her bag under the counter.

"Yah, Mo, why don't you just tell her how you feel?" Dahyun asked.

"I can't. I know she's in love with someone else." Momo said,