39

Few years have passed, Dahyun's coffee shop have made more branches all over Seoul. All of them were managed by her friends, Momo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu and Momo are already engaged. While Chaeyoung and Mina got married a year after Sana, Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Nayeon got married.

Mina still took over the company alone since Nayeon worked with Jeongyeon in their company.

As for Nayeon? She is already expecting their first born. She is 5 months pregnant.

Jisoo and Jihyo were also married and have their two wonderful twins they named Ji-Hyun and Soo-Hyun.

Jisoo is now a commanding officer while Jihyo is positioned on the field work to train aspiring agents like Jennie. Yes, Jennie decided to join the task force since Lisa and her started dating.

Agent Bae was also working on the field and was dating Dr. Kang since they officially met at the wedding,.

Meanwhile, Sana and Dahyun? They were living their life as a perfect couple.

Sana was signing some papers when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and a little girl enetered. Followed by Dahyun

"Mommy!"

"Oh hi baby!" She stood up and greeted her daughter.

"What are you doing here?" she kissed the little girl.

"You promised we will go to the park mommy!"

Sana's face changed. Trying not to look obvious that she totally forgot about thier trip to the park.

"Of course! I was just signing some papers then I will get home, but since you and mama are here, I'll make it quick. Okay?"

The little girl smiled.

Sana put her daughter down and greeted Dahyun.

"Hey."

"Dana, baby, why won't you wait outside and let me talk to mommy?" Dahyun asked her daughter.

"Okay mama."

As soon as the girl got out of the office Dahyun looked at Sana and Sana felt that is si in trouble.

"You totally forgot didn't you?"

"I, well, yes, sort off... I was busy" Sana defended.

"Okay, I understand. Now get going. Here, you have to change." Dahyun gave a bag to Sana. "I don't want anyone seeing you in that suit coz I might end up in prison"

Sana smiled, and walked towards her wife and pulled her by the waist.

"Is that so?" She kissed her on the lips and did not break it.

"Yes and you better move coz your daughter is waiting outside." Dahyun commanded.

"yes, ma'am." Sana obliged.

After some time, they have arrived at the park. The rest were there. Dana is playing his her cousins Ji-Hyun and Soo-hyun. Chaeyoung and jeongyeon were watching the kids.

"Would you imagine, they are growing up so fast?" Mina told Dahyun.

"Who are we talking about? The kids or the one's watching them?" Momo asked. Mina and Dahyun laughed as they understood the joke the Momo uttered.

"By the way, where are Tzuyu and Sana?" Mina asked.

"They bought some hotdogs." Dahyun answered.

"Oh, there they are."

"Hotdogs eveyone!" Sana called.

The kids ran quickly and went to Sana. Sana gave the food to Jeongyeon and went to Dahyun.

The couple watched their friends eat and share the food they bought. Dahyun smiled.

"would you take a look at that. Look how happy we are." Dahyun said.

"I know." Sana agreed.

"We may come from different lifestyles. When we all met you guys, you were like out of reach, not look at us. We are bonded by love." Dahyun added.

"That's how love works babe, Whether we are rich or poor, as long as there is love, we will grow." Sana smiled.

"hey! why are you still standing there?" Jeongyeon called them "come on! Let's eat!"

Sana and Dahyun looked at each ither and nodded.

------The end.