8

The Night of the summit commenced.

All the guests were from the elite class. All the business personalities were there. CEO's, presidents, politicians, royal bloods were gathered in one event.

As usual, Dahyun took the job opportunity to be one of the servers of the event. She tagged her friends Momo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw a very familiar figure. She was wearing a white dress that over laps her ankles. Her hair was finely styled. She wears a diamond clip on the right side of her hair while the other side is just tuck behind her ear. She was holding a glass of champagne while laughing with some people.

"Oh my God, Mina is here!"

"Chaeng, what do you expect? This is a business gathering, they are from the elite class, she should be here too." Momo said.

"Well....." Chaeyoung was about to answer when Tzuyu cut them off.

"Guys, let's get to work!"

They took their trays where some bite sized pastries were artistically placed.

They spread out and walked towards people and offered the items.

"pastries ma'am, sir?" Chaeyoung offered the guest. Then Mina saw her.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called.

"Hi, Min----Miss" Chaeyoung hesitated what to call her.

"Hey, don't be to formal on me." Mina smiled.

Chaeyoung looked down with a smile.

"Part time job I guess?" Mina asked.

"Yea, had to make a living so..."

"I see, are your friends here too?" Mina looked around.

"Yes, they are here. You know, we are all for one, one for all" Chaeyoung claims.

Mina smiled and so as Chaeyoung.

Nayeon saw how Mina smiled and Jeongyeon saw Nayeon.

Sana came you her tapped her shoulder.

"why won't you just tell her that you like her?" Sana asked.

"Huh?" Jeongyeon asked and raised her brow.

"Jeong, don't you even lie to me! I've been with you since we were young, and I know it when you like a girl. And Nayeon is the only girl that you look differently compared to all of us." Sana countered.

"Sana, I can't. I don't want to lose our friendship." Jeongyeon said as she frowns.

"You know, you have to tell her before it's too late." Sana said.

"Nah..... even if it's too late, I'd rather see her happy than lose our friendship."

"Tsss! Chicken.!"

They were about to talk more but the MC announced that they program is about to start. They all seated on their respected and reserved seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the one who is responsible for this event, Mr. Oscar Minatozaki."

The guest clapped and cheered.

"Thank you all for coming tonight!" Oscar said. "Today is the day we welcome our new investors. They will help is build more and more. This financial institution will be bigger and better. Helping and working for charitable organizations, building homes for the homeless of course, with the help of our partners, Im-Myoi Builders Incorporated. Today, we mark our success, as we endeavor another stepping stone in our lives as a family. Today, my only daughter, Sana, will be ready to take on the next level of her life, as the new president of the MNTZK finances and to announce her real partner as they both handle the company. Soon we will announce their engagement.

"Whhat!!??" Mina, and Jeongyeon were shocked. They looked at Sana who was also frozen from her seat.

"Sana?" Her father called.

Sana slowly stood up and went to the stage. She went to the stand and talk. She kept her calm.

"Hi everyone, yes, today, will be the first day that I will fully take over the MNTZK finances and will continue the legacy that my father has built. And also, about the engagement that my father was talking about, yes, We will announce it anytime soon."

The guest were all shocked. Knowing that she is a playful and reckless.

"Her name is, Kim Dahyun"

Dahyun was shocked.

"But I won't let you meet her tonight"

Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were shocked. They went to her.

"What the hell?"