19

Jisoo and Dahyun were hugging. Dahyun is still crying. "I missed you so much unnie. Please don't leave me again."

"I won't, I'll take you with me." Jisoo said.

"N-no, I'm getting married." Dahyun stated.

"Is that for real?" Jisoo asked.

Dahyun let go from the hug.

"Well, no, I signed a contract to marry her, so I can earn money to look for you" Dahyun said.

"But we've found each other now, there is no sense in marrying someone to earn"

"But unnie,..."

"Do you love her already?" Jisoo asked.

"yes, I'm starting to fall in love with her. And yes, you are right, there is no sense in marrying someone to earn money. So I'll stop the contract and tell her how I feel." Dahyun said.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way?" Jisoo countered.

"Then I'll take my chances." Dahyun confirms.

On the other side of the wall, someone is listening to their conversation. It was Jennie, showing off her cat eyes and smirked.

"Let's see how you can handle my fury Kim Dahyun" Jennie spoke to herself.

>>>>>>>

"Mitang...! Have you seen Dahyun around?" Sana asked her friend.

"No, I was with Chaeyoung the whole time." Mina said.

"Jagiyaaa!"

They heard a voice and turned to the direction.

"Dahyun! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Sana said as she walked closer to her.

"well, I ran into her." Dahyun pointed at Jisoo.

"This is Minatozaki Sana, my fiance." Dahyun introduced.

"Hi, Kim Jisoo imnidha.." Mina, and Sana were shocked seeing this Kim Jisoo for the first time. 

But who is more shocked was Chaeyoung.

****Flashback

"What's the name of your sister again?" She asked while looking at the laptop.

"Kim Jisoo." Dahyun answered.

Chaeyoung typed the name and saw only a few results.

"hhmmm" Chaeyoung stick her index finger under her nose.

"I don't see any useful results here."

"That's why I'm having a hard time looking for her right? I don't know if she is still in Korea." Dahyun said.

"Or maybe, she is a mafia" Chaeyoung joked.

"Shut up!" Dahyun laughed at her friends joke.

****Flashback ends.

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo with astonishment.

"Are you somehow related?" Mina joked.

Dahyun and Jisoo looked at each other.

"There seemed to be a huge resemblance between you two" Mina added.

>>>>>>>>

"You imbeciles! " An old man smack one of his men, "Just one tiny girl and you failed to get her!?" he smacked him one more time.

"We will get her next time master!" one of his men plead.

"When? When all of you were dead!?" The man is so furious and pointed a gun to one of the, then he mercilessly shot him in the leg. The man whimpered in pain.

"You failed next time, that won't just be the result."