30

Chaeyoung, and the rest were at the cafe. They were all worried about what is happening.

"So, Dahyun ran away from home because her father is a drug syndicate?" Jeongyeon asked.

"And that she and Kim Jisoo are sisters?" Mina asked.

"Yes, and yes" Chaeyoung answered. "We kept it a secret and she is supposed to tell Sana everything after the announcement.

"Until that bitch showed up!" Nayeon spoke. "I knew from the very start that, that bitch is a bad news!" She added.

"Is there any news from Jisoo unnie?" Tzuyu asked,

The bell chimed. "Speaking of the devil." Momo said as they saw Jisoo and Jihyo coming.

"I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Kim Jisoo and this is my partner also my commanding officer, Officer Park Jihyo" Jisoo started.

"I knew it, that explains the resemblance" Mina said. "But what is really happening?" She added.

"Apparently they have Dahyun." Jihyo stated.

"And that Jennie is unfortunately tipped them. And is also a daughter of my dad." Jisoo said.

"What a bitch!" Nayeon commented.

"I just have one favor from you guys." Jisoo said. "Find Sana and tell her Dahyun needs her. I know she is the only person she would want to see right now" Jisoo added.

"She is not even answering our calls" Mina said.

"Then try harder. Find her to the places she could possibly be" Jisoo said.

"We'll do our best" Jeongyeon promised.

"Good, we'll take our leave now." Jisoo announced.

"unnie!" Chaeyoung called.

"Unnie, please save her. She, Dahyun is a family to me. I won't know what to do if I lose her. Please? Save her?" Chaeyoung cried.

"Don't worry kid. I will" Jisoo held Chaeyoung's shoulder. we'll go now. "Tell your friends to find Sana. Arraseo?"

"De" Chaeyoung said and wiped her tears.

>>>>>>>>>

Sana's phone kept on vibrating and it made her wake up. She read the messages and checked on the notifications. There were a total of almost a hundred of missed calls from Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

She read the text messages.

She read the first message which was from Nayeon.

Message:

Dahyun is not lying. She needs you!

Next message was from Mina.

Satang! Dahyun is in great danger. Please answer your phone.

The next one was from Chaeyoung.

Sana. I know I am not in the position to tell you this. But, Dahyun is a good person. She will never ever lie to you. I knew her since she ran away from her father. Her father beats him. Her sister Jisoo unnie, ran away because she couldn't bear his wrong doings. When she left, her father started to beat Dahyun when he couldn't find Jisoo unnie. So she ran away too. When I met her, she has bruises all over. And you should have listened to her before you went shutting her off. Right now, her dad has her. And we are afraid if Jisoo unnie and the task force team will still get find her alive. Please meet us so we can save her. ONLY IF YOU STILL LOVE HER!

PS: Jennie Kim is their Dad's daughter too. And their dad paid her to tip him about the engagement.

Upon reading Chaeyoung's message she stood up and Jennie is not in the room but she saw a bag full of cash. She looked at the bundled cash.

"Fuck, I'm such an idiot!" She spoke to herself. Then Jennie came to the room.

"Hey babe" Jennie greeted.

"What is all this?" Sana asked.

Jennie didn't answer but went towards Sana and zipped the bag.

"That is not for you to know, what is important is we have each other right?" She tried to wrap her arms around Sana's neck but Sana pushed her.

"No!" Sana shouted. "You lured me!! You lied to me! I think you are the one who is after my money! Oh, oh well, I guess no, coz you have enough now coz you tipped your father to take Dahyun right!?" Sana raised.

"Sana no!"

"No Jennie! I've had enough of your scheme!" Sana is putting in her clothes.

"Sana"

"It's Miss Minatozaki to you!" Sana turned and left the room.