36

While they were eating, Agent Manoban and Agent Park walked to them.

Jihyo and Jisoo stood up.

The younger agents salute their superiors.

"Chief, Kim is already in the custody of the NSAP. We are still waiting for their instructions." Manoban said.

"Good job agents" Jihyo said.

"What's gonna happen to him now?" Dahyun asked.

"He will be held in prison for the rest of his life." Jisoo said.

"What about his empire?" Dahyun asked again.

"It will shut down. All the money involved will be donated. The drugs, the and other smuggled guns will be surrendered to the NSAP too." Jihyo answered.

Jisoo walked to her sister and kneeled in front of her.

"Dahyun, we'll be safe now. And I have a very special surprise for you."

Dahyun was confused. Jisoo looked at the direction behind Dahyun. And the latter turned around.

She saw a woman. Standing straight and Dahyun slowly stood up from her chair. Tears started to fall.

"eomma?" Dahyun called.

"Dahyun." Her mother walked towards her then hugged her really tight.

"I thought you were." Dahyun said.

"We had to hide her and faked her death so that we can save her. Agent Bae pretended to kill her and faked a cctv footage showing that she killed her to make Kim believed that she's dead." Jihyo stated.

"Oh my God, Dahyun, you are so grown up!"

"Eomma!"

"I will never ever leave you baby. Oh my, you are so beautiful. My youngest!" Her mother held her face and wiped her tears.

Jisoo cleared her throat. Then her mother looked at her.

"You are both beautiful!" Their mother hugged them both.

"I also want to asked you one thing" Jisoo broke the hug. "Jennie, she's alone and lost. I was wondering if we could save her"

"definitely!" Their mother agreed. "She just didn't have proper parenting and I can give that to her."

"Even if I did something wrong?" Jennie butts in while crying.

Their mother looked at her. "come here dear." She extended her arms for Jennie. And Jennie hugged her. 

"I'm so sorry" Jennie cried.

"There, there, gwenchanna. It will all be fine. You will stay with us and I will traet you like my own daughter arrasseo?" Thier mother said.

"Thank you ma'am"

"Andwe, Call me eomma"

Jennie nodded and looked at Dahyun.

They were all smiling for the reconciliation when there was an announcement.

"Calling the attention of Dr. Kang, code blue!"

They all rushed to the room and as they got in, they saw Dr. Kang reviving Sana.

"Doctor, still no pulse!"

"Damn it! Charge 300! Clear?!"

"Clear!"

Dahyun saw Sana's chest bounced as the paddles shocked her. The flat line blared.

"No..! God! Please no!!! Sana!!!" Dahyun cried her heart out.