5

Dahyun felt the coldness of the wall on her back as she looked at Sana's face getting close. She fisted the hem of her jacket. Closer, and closer.

"I want breakfast" Sana whispered. Sana pulled away from her face.

"I know just the place." Dahyun felt relieved.

>>>>>>>>

They got inside the diner, where drunk people usually go to stay sober. Sana looked around. She felt a bit nervous seeing all those people. She looked at Dahyun who seemed to be looking for someone. She turned her head up as she saw the person she was looking for.

"Wait here!" Dahyun told Sana and she stood still just followed Dahyun by sight. Dahyun talked to a guy who seemed to be a trouble. He smokes, and full of tattoos. They did some sort of a handshake and the guy handed a small paper bag and Dahyun fished a pile of paper bills rolled up from her pocket.

The guy took it from Dahyun and counted the money. Sana tried to turn around but Dahyun caught her.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"Look, I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you really do, but I don't and never want to be involved in drugs!"

Dahyun laughed. She opened the bag showing an item. "This will complete my collection.

"The Redcat 64, Chevrolet Impala!" She smiled.

"You like cars?" Sana felt bad for giving such judgement.

"Yep! They are my price possession!"

"So you work double jobs to get them?" Sana asked.

"That's the only way I can get them." Dahyun led Sana to sit on an empty table.

"for people like us, you have to work hard to get what you want, to eat, to survive." Dahyun added.

"And what about people like me?" Sana raised a brow.

"Tsss! What do you do to get what you want?" Dahyun asked."

"well, I ask the maids, swipe my card and..."

"exactly, it's not hard."

"You know what, before you even judge me, can we order?"

>>>>>>>>

Nayeon is having breakfast on a long table. She was eating with her mother when they hear footsteps coming from the hallway. The maids bowed for respect as an old man appears. The old man went to the head of the table.

"Good morning father" Nayeon greeted.

"Have you thought about what I told you?" Nayeon sip from her coffee and looked at her mother.

"Frederick, it's early in the morning. Your daughter just woke up from working late night, give her a break" Her mother said.

"Oh, Natalia, she can have a break when she gets married."

Nayeon stood up. "I'm done, I will go now."

"No, you are not going anywhere! Sit back down Im Nayeon!" Her father shouted.

Nayeon had no choice but to sit down.

>>>>>>>>

Chaeyoung went to the café early and started her day with her creamy coffee. She played music on her phone and connected it to her tiny Bluetooth speaker and dance while she mops the floor.

🎵 Knock knock.

Because of the music, she did not hear the bell chimed.

Mina was already standing there just watching her as she dance. Mina can't avoid but to smile. Chaeyoung was startled as she saw Mina standing behind.

"H-How long have you been there?"

"I just got here" Mina lied. "You just didn't hear me coz of the cacophony emanating from that thing" She added.

"God, you talk so deep." Chaeng laughed. "Well, how can I be of your assistance My lady?" Chaeyoung jokingly bowed and it made Mina laugh showing her gummy smile.

They went to the counter. Mina sat on the tall stool and Chaeyoung went inside.

"Are you always this early?" Mina asked.

"No, Dahyun always gets here early, but it's her rest day, so I had to be here"

"I see" Mina smiled. "well, I guess today is my lucky day!" She added.

Chaeyoung blushed. "What can I get for you?"