26

Morning came. Sana and Dahyun went to the coffee shop. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Momo saw how Dahyun walks.

"Gwenchanna?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"Yes. I'm fine! I just need to get used to these.." She bites her lips and held Sana's fingers.

"You naughty little snowball...!" Sana pulled Dahyun close and pressed their foreheads together.

"Aheerm!" Momo cleared her throat and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Dahyun? Can we talk?" Momo raised a brow.

"S-sure.." Dahyun hesitantly agreed.

"And you, come with us!" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung grabbed Sana.

They took Sana in the storage room. They trapped her on both sides.

"What's going on?" Sana asked.

"What did you do to her? Huh?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well, I, we, Come on guys! It's...." Sana stuttered.

"Did you hurt her? Were you rough on her? Huh?!" Chaeyoung raised,

"No! I was gentle!" Sana stated.

"So you really did it!" Tzuyu said.

"She is a virgin! You do realized that she was your first! Are you going to take responsibility for that? huh?" Chaeyoung said.

"You guys are over reacting! It's not like I can get her pregnant!" Sana raised.

"We are not stupid to know that! What we are saying is you took her virginity. She gave that to you, you are her first! Just make sure that you will not hurt her and leave her! Understood!?" Tzuyu warned.

"Of course! geesh!"

>>>>>>>

"So you gave her your V card?" Momo interrogated Dahyun.

"It just happened and I love her, so I guess there is nothing wrong with that." Dahyun smiled.

Momo smiled. "So how was it?" she leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table.

"Momo, stop!"

"Is she good?" Momo continued.

"Well, she took me to heaven. I just came back" Dahyun is full of smiles.

Momo squirmed.

Their conversation stopped when Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went out of the storage room.

"What did you do her?" Dahyun asked as she held Sana's back.

"We just talked. It's a tops thing." Chaeyoung said.

"It's fine baby" Sana stated and smiled.

Then Mina came in. "Hi love!" She greeted Chaeyoung and kissed her.

They were shocked. Seeing that moment.

"Love???" Sana raised her voice.

"well, yeah, we just made official last night, Right love?" She looked at Chaeyoung.

"Yeah.." Chaeyoung confirms.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys!" Sana said.

Momo and Tzuyu looked at each other. Tzuyu smiled.

"Yaaa! Momo, Tzuyu, is there something we need to know too?" Dahyun asked, them

"well....?" Momo held Tzuyu's hand "yes, we are officially dating and it's been a week now."

"Jjinjja..?!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"well, I'm not surprised. I can hear you moan from the storage room while you say..."Oh my God, Tzuyuahhh! ahh! ahh!" Chaeyoung imitated Momo's voice.

Momo hit Chaeyoung. "yaaa! Oh my God this is so embarrassing!" Momo covered her face to hide her blush.

They were all laughing when Nayeon and Jeongyeon came in too. They look at them and there is a visible hickey on Nayeon's neck.

Sana raised both her brows and whistled. Mina also cleared her throat.

"looks like it wasn't just us who had a fun night huh?" Sana said as the two sat.

"wea, wea..?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

"Uhm...." Mina fished something from her bag. "Go to the washroom and cover that hickey with this. We have a corporate meeting later and you don't want them to see that." she gave a concealer to Nayeon.

"Aish! I told you not to leave any marks! Paboyaa!" Nayeon hit Jeongyeon on her shoulder.

"Mianhe!! I can't help it!" Jeongyeon defended.

"Aish!!!" Nayeon snatched the tube from Mina's hand and rushed to the wash room.

"So you hit it off huh?" Sana asked Jeongyeon.

"Well...? She took advantage of my weakness. And I can't say no!" Jeongyeon said and laughed.

"Aish..! Such a full of yourself!" Mina said.