3

Nayeon is in the comfort room untucking her shirt when Dahyun came.

"Here." She extended her hand showing a white shirt.

Nayeon took it and unfolded the shirt. "It's an oversized shirt, you will let me wear this?? she complained.

"It is better than nothing!" Dahyun raised.

Nayeon sighed. "Fine!"

Dahyun went out of the comfort room.

She saw the two friends of the narc sitting side by side on a table.

The blonde girl was looking at her phone, while the other one has her eyes on Chaeyoung. She walked to the counter.

"I think that girl likes you Chae. She's got her eyes on you." Dahyun teased Chaeyoung.

"Nah.... They're probably rich, I'm out of their league." Chaeyoung rebutts.

She took the tray and went to the table where the two were.

Tzuyu followed her with a stare and Momo saw that.

"I thought you were sick?" Momo asked Tzuyu to get her attention.

"I was, but I took meds and I feel better now. And it's Monday so,..." Tzuyu answered. Then another customer came in. "I'll take of him." Tzuyu volunteered and left.

Dahyun saw the way Tzuyu look at Chaeyoung and the way Momo see that. She just shook her head.

>>>>>>>

"Oscar! Oscar!" A woman calls out. Making obvious sounds coming from her stilettos from the hallway.

"Oh, madam, he is in his office." Henry said as he bowed his head.

The woman stopped walking. "Where is that brat?" she asked referring to Sana.

"She is in the building madam." Henry answered.

"Good" The woman walked again.

>>>>>>>

A newspaper where Sana's face was printed on the frontpage kissing a random girl was slammed on the large mahogany table.

"This is the third time Oscar! Third time! Your daughter needs to learn her lessons or else we will lose our investors!" The woman shouted.

"Helena, please, trust her,  she is our daughter." Oscar plead.

"Oscar, you are handing the company to her! And you will announce it on the summit next week!" Halena raised "If she keeps doing this, the board will pull their investments!" She added.

"I will talk to her" Oscar countered.

"Make sure you talk to her, coz you know from the very start that I do not tolerate your daughters' doings Oscar"! Helena warns. "And may God forbid, I shall take her back to Japan at once!" she added.

>>>>>>>

It was 7pm, Dahyun looked at her wrist watch. Their shift will end after an hour. Tzuyu was wiping the tables while Chaeyoung is mopping the floor. Momo is wiping the windows.

Dahyun is at the counter doing some inventory.

Then the bell on top of the floor chimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you guys closed?" A girl with a pixie cut asked.

"You're just right on time, we are about to call the cut off. Come on in, what can I get you?" Dahyun asked with a smile oh her face.

The girl walked to the counter, "Umm, can I get a macchiato with two shots of espresso?" she said.

"Isn't too late for that?" Dahyun asked.

"I had to read through some reports so I have to stay awake late" the girl said.

Dahyun started to make the order. "Must be pretty hard to be in a high-end working class huh?" she commented.

"Nah... just sometimes." the girl smiled as watches Dahyun mix up all the ingredients.

"How long have you been working here?" The girl asked.

"been here for a year." Dahyun answered without looking as she pour the espresso shots.

"You must be a heavy coffee drinker" The girl asked and looked at the name tag. "Dahyun?"

"nah, it's the irony actually."

"jjinjja?" The girl was amused. "Aren't you supposed to be good and an expert with what you are working for?" She added.

Dahyun placed the lid of the cup "sometimes it's not only about that, it is how passionate you are. And as for me, who is not really a fond of coffee, I based it on my experiences. If people didn't like the taste, I have to make it better. Till I get the final smell of success" Dahyun placed the cup in front of the girl.

"would you ever agree to that? Ms....?"

"Oh, uh.Jeongyeon, My name is Jeongyeon." the girl said.

"well, it was nice meeting you, Jeongyeon" Dahyun smiled.

"Likewise," Jeongyeon said. "I think I'm gonna be a regular here" She added.

"Then I'll get your order right away."

Jeongyeon took a sip from her cup. "Oh my god this taste so amazing!" She commended.

"I'm glad you like it" Dahyun said.

"Uh... how much is it?"

"That would be 2340," Dahyun answered

Jeongyeon gave 2500

"I received 2500.."

"Keep the change, you gave me the best customer service" Jeongyeon smiled.

"Well, thank you."

"I'm going now. See around." Jeongyeon left .

Momo went to Dahyun. "Did you just flirt with that girl?"

"I did not! Gross!" Dahyun defended. "And that wasn't flirting, that's being friendly so people will know this cafe!" She added.

Momo crossed her arms on her chest.

"you guys done? Let's close her up?" Dahyun asked the rest.