29

Jisoo and Jihyo kept running.

Jisoo was looking everywhere and Jihyo saw the shoe and cloth.

"Jisoo?" Jihyo held the cloth and showed it to JIsoo.

"Oh my God! No!!!" Jisoo cried. "Fuckkk!!!!!! They got her!!!!" She sat on the side walk and pulled her hair back. 

Momo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung reached them.

>>>>>>>>

Dahyun woke up. She opened her eyes and her sight is blurry. She was groggy and weak.

She realized that she was sitting on a chair and her hands and feet were tied on the chair. She roamed her eyes and saw that she was in an empty room. There was only one bulb of light above her.

"hello! Help!" She cried

"So, you are awake?" Irene came in.

She walked closer to her.

"Who are you? where am I?" Dahyun asked.

Irene kneeled in front of her. She held her chin.

"You really do have the spitting image of your mother."

Dahyun pulled her head from Irene's hand.

"You know nothing about me mother! Who are you?" Dahyun asked.

"I am Irene Bae" she stood up and walked around Dahyun.

"I am the one who killed your mother." Irene gave her evil laugh.

"How dare you!" Dahyun is now furious. "Get me out of here!"

"You think I am stupid to do that? Your father will see you. He missed you, you know?"

"He is not my father!"

"Silence!" A voice of a man shouted.

Dahyun's face painted horror. Her breath is getting heavier. The man walked towards her. He blew a smoke from his tobacco. As soon as he got in front of her, he gave a heavy slap to Dahyun using the back of his hand.

It made Dahyun's cheek bleed as the head of Isaac's ring crashed on her face.

"Where is your sister?"

"I don't know"

"After for so many years, I never stopped looking for you and this is what you still give me for an answer!? Huh?! You worthless kid!"

He gave another slap to Dahyun.

"You are just like your mother! So useless!"

"Is that why you asked that bitch to kill her!? Huh!??" Dahyun face him and now she is furious and crying.

"Shut up!" Isaac slapped her again. But Dahyun recovered right away not minding the pain.

"There, that is what you are just good at. Hurting people. Not minding if they have your blood or not! All you ever think of is yourself! You are nothing but a narcissistic asshole!" Dahyun shouted.

Isaac gripped her hair so she can look up.

"You are right! I don't care about you. You know why? Coz You were never my daughter."

"Well, that is some good news. I'm glad that I don't have your blood!" Dahyun mocked. "And it's just a proof that you were never my father!" she added

>>>>>>>

Sana is in a bar. She doesn't answer any calls even from her friends. She got wasted and is now drunk. She drove to Jennie's place.

"I told you, you will come back to me."

Sana looked at her and pulled her and crashed her lips to hers.

Sana aggressively undressed Jennie and had sex with her. Not knowing the truth about what is really happening to Dahyun. She roughly fucked Jennie while Dahyun was roughly getting beaten.

>>>>>>>

Jisoo, Jihyo and the task force group are planning to raid the drug den and to save her sister.

"Agent Kim, you have to calm down." The chief commander said.

"I can't calm down chief! That man have my sister!" She shouted.

"Hon, we'll save her. I promise." Jihyo comforted Jisoo.

"I will kill that man with my bare hands if he ever hurt her again!" Jisoo swore.