14

"Jennie stop!" Sana pushed just enough to keep a distance.

"So you are telling me to stop when you tell me not to when we are in bed?" Jennie countered and claimed her lips again. "God I missed you"

"Jennie, no!" Sana raised.

Jennie was about to speak when Dahyun cleared her throat.

Jennie looked at Dahyun. "And who are you?" she asked.

Dahyun stood up and walked to Sana the snaked her hands on her waist and placing her left hand on her shoulders showing a diamond ring.

"Seriously? Sana? You are getting married? The Sana who is afraid of commitment and just fool and fuck around with girls?" Jannie stated.

"Jennie shut up!" Sana shouted.

"I knew it all along! So regardless of what she does, you should not give a fuck about it!" Dahyun said.

"Is that so? Well, I guess you are a pretty boring girlfriend then? Letting her do all stupid things? Jennie spoke sarcastically.

"Yes!" Dahyun admitted.

"Oh well. I'm leaving, just call me, if you want to have a mind-blowing sex. Sana!" Jennie turned and left.

Dahyun let go of Sana and sat back. Sana looked at her.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. I get it. And you don't need to explain anything to me. We are just under a contract, right?" Dahyun said

"Of course." Sana smiled hesitantly and headed to her desk. She pressed the phone and spoke to her secretary.

"Wendy? Cancel all my meetings this afternoon."

"Okay ma'am."

Dahyun looked at her. "Why?"

"Let's get you home."

>>>>>>>

Chaeyoung is alone in the counter. Her chin is on her palm while she rolls the pen on her fingers.

Momo came to her. "It's just been a day and it's been empty without Dahyun" She sighed.

"I know, she doesn't even text me." Chaeyoung complained.

"C'mon, give her time. She might be still adjusting from her new life." Tzuyu said. Then the bell above the door chimed.

"Dahyun?" They called.

Dahyun just smiled and came to them and hugged them.

"Oh my God! Look at you! I missed you!" Chaeyoung said.

"Guys! I wasn't gone for a decade!" Dahyun countered.

"well, what are you doing here?" Momo asked.

"I came here to invite you guys to my place. Like now." Dahyun stated.

"What? We can't leave the store." Tzuyu countered.

"It's all right, today's income have been paid" Their boss butt in.

They all looked at Dahyun. "Sana paid for it. So, are you up for it?" Dahyun said.

"Well, sure as hell! C'mon! lets go!!!" Momo said

They took off their aprons and took theor bags and left.

When they got outside, they saw Sana waiting beside her Rolls Royce CRV.

"Holy shit! We're gonna ride that?" Momo asked.

"Yeah! C'mon! Let's go!"

They got inside and they were all astonished.

"You ready guys?" Sana asked.

"Yeah!" They said in unison.

The drive was in hype. They were singing along with the music playing on the radio and Sana observed how they treat each other. They were so full of laughter and she can't help but to be mesmerized by Dahyun's laugh.

After sometime, they have reached the house and were again amazed by the size of the house.

"This place is 10 times bigger than my apartment!" Chaeyoung commented.

They sat on the huge couch and Sana came.

"I asked my friends to be here too so you guys can meet each other too."

"Will Mina be here too?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes." Sana confirms.

They all look at Chaeyoung as she smiled.

"But I have to meet them first then we'll be back here. will you be fine here?"

"Of course!" Momo said as she took a bite from her jokbal.

"Okay then, I will leave you guys here and we'll be back in no time"

Then Sana left.