34

Jennie was looking at the men who were drinking. 

"Hey! Mind if you share a drink with me?" She flirtatiously asked the men. But the men didn't pay attention.

"Ignoring me huh?" She smirked. "I bet you never had any action aside from pointing guns at people huh?" She looked at them with her cat like eyes. "Come on, don't be shy, you can use me." She bites her lips and smiled.

The men looked at each other and went to towards Jennie. The men started to touch her. 

"Wait, wait, why won't you untie me so I can entertain you all together?"

"And please? Take away your guns? That's not what I want you to shove down my, uhh, you know what... right?" Jennie continued to lure the men.

While the men untied her, she looked at Jisoo, then Jihyo then Lisa.

As soon as she is untied, she pushed the three men towards them giving them the chance to attack even while their hands are tied backwards.

Jisoo, Jihyo and Lisa were able to get Jennie's message and tackled the men using their thighs locking their necks to lose consciousness.

As the men went unconscious, She untied Jisoo first. "Remind me to thank you later" Jisoo said.

Jennie smiled and nodded.

Once they were all untied, they slowly crept towards the door. They silently walked outside. 

They were lucky that they got outside. But the world seemed to be against them all. Gun shots greeted them as Isaac knew what they were up to.

"you think I will all of your get away that easily?" He looked at Irene. "get the men and get them back in!"

"I'm sorry but, I have to disobey you now. Master Kim!" she pointed the gun at him.

"Oh come on Irene. I know you are sulking because I didn't mind that twat to kill you!" Isaac defended.

"No, Master Kim. I know she would kill me, coz I'm one of them. Agent Irene Bae at your service. She showed her badge. "I tricked you from all of this. Me, Agent Kim and Agent Park have been working hard to take you down, and now we're all here, this will be your ending"

"You traitor bitch! You!" Commanding his men. "Take them all down!"

"Opps! sorry...! They are all from the task force too!" Irene stated.

"That's agent, Heeseung, Jake, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jay, Jake, and Ni-ki... we are all her to take you down."

Isaac was too stunned to speak.

"Good job doing this undercover Agent Bae. Now, agents, arrest him now." Jihyo, the commanding office commanded the men."

They all turned around and started to walk. Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, and Nayeon greeted them.

"What are you all doing here? didn't I tell you to stay in the head quarters!?" Jisoo asked. 

"You've got some explaining to do!" She added.

"Aish, we just called the task force! they are on their way here!" Jeongyeon said.

"well, thanks for your help..." Jisoo retreats.

Sana hugged Dahyun. "I will never lose you again."

"You won't" Dahyun said.

They started walking, but they heard a gun clicked. They looked back and saw Isaac pointing a gun at her. As soon as they heard gun shot, Sana blocked Dahyun and received the bullet.

"Sana.." Dahyun called.

Sana was just looking at Dahyun. She smiled as she gathers her breath.

"D-Dahyun.."

Sana fell and Dahyun caught her.

"Sana, no... God, please no! Sana...!" Dahyun hugged her

Sana just kept smiling even if she is about to lose her breath.

"D-Dahyun, I love you, w- wi-with all mmm-mm-my heart..." Sana held Dahyun's face

"No, Sana no...! Please...!" Dahyun held Sana's chest where the bullet was then held her face.

"No,!"

"Call an ambulance now!!!!!!! Jeongyeon shouted.

"Sana, please stay with us!!!" Mina said as she held her hand.

"I-I don't knn----knnow..." sana still forcing a smile.

"Sana no...! Please! Don't leave me like this! Sana!!!!" Dahyun screamed as Sana fell unconscious.

"Sannnnnnnnaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"