23

Dahyun went to the coffee shop to meet her friends there. She only saw Chaeyoung. She was there as a paying customer and Chaeyoung placed her coffee in the table.

"Why are you alone in here? Where are Tzuyu and Momo?" Dahyun asked.

"They called in to be late. I think they have figured out their interest towards each other and finally hit it off." Chaeyoung said as she laughs.

Dahyun smiled too.

"And so are you I suppose. You were with Mina during the car show." Dahyun said with a smirk.

"Aish. We are still getting to know each other, it's not that we are already official or anything. Anyway..." Chaeyoung tried to change the subject. "Speaking of the car show. I know that that.."

"Yea, that was her.." Dahyun cut her.

"Have you told Sana yet?"

"No. I told her something else." Dahyun said.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"That I'm ending the contract." Dahyun said.

"Why? Is it because you found Jisoo unnie?"

"No, because, I have fallen in love with her." dahyun said.

"Jjinjja...?" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Yes!" Dahyun confirms,

"So how did she take it?"

"She said she loves me too."

"Oh my God! So you are marrying her for real?" Momo's voice was heard and Tzuyu was standing right behind her.

"So, congratulations are in order?" Tzuyu said.

>>>>>>>

Nayeon is in her office and Jeongyeon visited her.

"Hi."

Nayeon looked at the latter holding a bouquet of flowers and two cups of coffee.

"Hey." she stood up from her chair. "You don't have to so this" Nayeon smiled and blushed,

"I know, but I want to." Jeongyeon said,

Nayeon took the flowers and sniff them. Jeongyeon looked at her.

"So beautiful..."

"omo...?" Nayeon asked.

"I-imean, the flowers. They are beautiful... "

"yes, they are." she turned around and smiled. she walked to her table and pressed the phone.

"Uhm, Karina..? Can you get me a vase please?"

"Right away ma'am" Her secretary answered from the other line.

"Anyway, I uhm, came here to ask you if I could take you out for dinner tonight." Jeongyeon said.

"Sure! Can you pick me up at 6?" Nayeon asked.

"6 it is then. I'll be here then." Jeongyeon smiled. "See yah.." she added.

Jeongyeon left then Karina entered the office.

"I do have a meeting at 6:30 right?" Nayeon asked Karina.

"Yes"

"Cancel it."

Karina smiled and just nodded.

>>>>>>>

Jisoo is in her study table and Jihyo came in. "Hon, I have the images." Jihyo walked beside Jisoo and place the pictures in front of Jisoo.

They were the pictures from the hide out of her father.

"The security seems tight, we need to be more cautious infiltrating his hide out." Jisoo said.

"I know. Shall we call for back up for Dahyun's engagement?" Jihyo asked.

"yes." Jisoo confirms.