32

Jisoo and Jihyo came to the vicinity of the ware house along with their crew who went to their designated post.

"Agent Manoban, do you copy?" Jisoo called from her mic.

"We're in position Agent Kim" Manoban responded.

"Agent Park?" Jihyo asked .

"In position, copy."

"Rosanne?" Jihyo called again.

"Yes agent park?"

"This is your first mission. Take care, I want my little sister alive" Jihyo said,

"I will be. And I'm not little, I'm taller than you!" Rosanne said on the other line.

Jihyo and Jisoo laughed.

"Understood Agent Park"

"Agent Lim, do you copy?" Jisoo called.

"copy, agent Kim" Agent Lim responded.

"Ready your troops"

"Copy, we're going in!" Agent Lim instructed his men to follow him. With guns ready, they entered the place and silently attacked the men watching the back area. Agent Lim broke the neck of one of the men and covered his mouth to avoid making noise.

"We're in" Agent Lim said on his mic.

"Okay, we're going in." Agent Manoban responded. she instructed her team to get in. They tackled the men watching the area.

But faith wasn't with them, other goons saw them and started firing in to them. Manoban and her team were able to avoid the bullets.

Jisoo and the rest heard the gun shots. Even Dahyun heard it and she woke up even she is very weak. Her breath is getting heavier but she felt something sleepery from her hand. She tried to pull one of her hands and succeeded. She saw the bowl of rice beside her and took it using her free hand. She broke it and took one of the debri to cut the rope tied to her hand.

As soonas she freed herself, she stood up and walked towards the door. She tried to open it but it was locked.

"Damn it!" She sighed.

Gunshots still firing and Jisoo, Jihyo and their team have entered the ware house. Same as Rosanne and her team. But one of her team got shot.

"Go agent Park! I can manage!" The agent said.

"No! Yeji! I won't leave you here! Come on!" She grabbed her teammates shoulder and helped her walk as she shoots for the enemies.

Debris from the walls and broken glass were everywhere. Empty bullets are scattered.Manoban was able to take down all the men surrounding them.

She heard someone screaming from the other room. She tried to open the door but it was locked with a padlock. She pointed her gun to the lock and shoot it. Then she pushed it using her shoulder and the door slammed open. She went inside and sad Dahyun hiding in a corner.

"hey, are you Dahyun?" She asked.

"De" Dahyun shakily answered.

"Come here, we are here to save you"

Dahyun took Manoban's hand and they ran outside the room.

"We have her." Manoban called from her mic.

"Not so fast ladies!" A man called from behind. The man was pointing a gun at them but the man collapsed then appeared Sana with a vase on her hand. Behind her were Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"Sana?" Dahyun called.

Sana gave the vase to Tzuyu and ran towards her.

"I'm sorry, I should have listened to you" Sana cried. "Did they do this to you" She looked at Dahyun's wounds

"Yes, but it's fine now. You are here." Dahyun cried. And kissed Sana

"Guys, I hate to break this up to you, but we have to go now." Manoban stated.

"Yes. Let's go!" Sana agreed. But they were stopped when they heard a voice spoke.

"Bravo...! Bra..... fucking vo...!" Jennie went in slowly clapping her hands. Manoban saw Jennie.

"J-Jennie?"