11

The next day. Dahyun and Sana met at the park.

"Okay, we are going to groom you today and I will teach you how to act royal." Sana said.

"Okay" Dahyun answered.

"Have you already quit all your jobs?" Sana asked.

"Yes."Dahyun confirms.

"Okay, good. So, let's go and get this started." Sana stated.

They went to a boutique where expensive dresses are sold. Dahyun tried all the dresses and showed each to Sana. Dahyun went out from the dressing room wearing a red dress.

"Isn't this too much?" Dahyun asked,

"No, you are perfect. It's perfect for you." Sana commended and smiled. "Try another one" She added.

Sana asked the owner to close the store coz she don't want anyone to come in. Dahyun continued to show off the dresses to Sana as if she is in a fashion show.

The next thing is they went to a salon for Dahyun's makeover. And again, Sana asked the owner to close it for them. The stylist worked on Dahyun's hair. Making the straight to curls. Her light make up really fits her and it made Sana speechless as she saw Dahyun's new look.

In Sana's mind, this is just a contract, this is just for show. But why is it that she loves staring at Dahyun? Why does she caught herself staring at her? Why does she smile when she sees her?

Sana shook her head. Bringing herself back to reality. Next thing that they did is to teach Dahyun of table etiquette. Showing the right spoon to use in every course.

Dahyun was shocked seeing all the spoon and fork with different sizes.

"C-can I just use chopsticks?" Dahyun asked.

The instructor just placed her palm on her face and shook her head.

"These spoons and forks are a lot seonsaengnim!" Dahyujn whined.

Next thing is to teach Dahyun to walk like royalty.

"Glide, like you ae floating!" The teacher said.

Dahyun walked weirdly as she animates the walk like floating and gliding.

"No! not like that!" The teacher screamed.

"Yaaa! I'm trying here!" Dahyun raised.

She continued to walk weird and Sana just kept on laughing.

The day have ended and Dahyun was so tired. They are now inside Sana's car.

"Ready to see your new house?" Sana asked.

"I have a new house?" Dahyun exclaimed.

"yep, and that's where we are going." Sana confirms.

"But what about my stuff?"

"I have taken care of that. Your collections are well taken care of and were placed on your shelf at your new house."

"are you sure? Coz God forbid I will...."

"Relax will you!? I know how collectors take care of their collections.!" Sana countered.

>>>>>>>

They have reached the house.

"Here we are" Sana said. Dahyun looked out of the window and saw a huge mansion. She got out of the car and looked at the house.

"This is mine?" Dahyun asked.

"Um hmm?" Sana nodded, "let's go inside and see what is missing."

They went inside and Dahyun was amazed by the size of the house.

"Oh my God! This is really big! My apartment is nothing compared to this!" She looked at Sana. 

"Can I see my room?" She asked.

"This is your house, you can do anything to want." Sana said.

Dahyun ran upstairs and ran to her room.

She saw all her collections, shelved on a glass cabinet. She counted them to be sure they are complete.

Sana came closer to her and handed a box. "Here, to add up to your collections"

Dahyun opened the box. "It's the 1959 Cadillac El Dorado! Oh my God!" She took the car. 

"Sana, this is too much!" She added.

"It's nothing, just my appreciation for helping me"

"Thank you" Dahyun looked at Sana in the eyes and they were frozen for a few seconds.