16

Tzuyu got a bit drunk. Momo had to take her home. Momo hung Tzuyu's arm on her neck while she held tight on her waist.

"Okay, just one more step. And here we are!"

Momo led Tzuyu on her bed. Tzuyu groaned as she felt the bed

"Ahhhh! I'm home!!!" Tzuyu said, Momo just smiled seeing Tzuyu in that state.

She took off her shoes and socks. Then lifted her feet on the bed and made her lie down properly. Momo took off Tzuyu's jacket and unbuckled her belt so she can take off her jeans. She stopped for a moment and bite her lips imagining what worst could happen. She looked at Tzuyu who was already sleeping. She removed her stare on Tzuyu and took her pants off. She went to the bathroom to get a damp cloth to wife Tzuyu's face. While she was wiping her face, she stared at her face.

"I don't know why despite the fact that you just ignore me, I still like you. And every time we are together, it gets deeper and deeper. I don't know how to stop this feeling Tzuyu. I love you Chou Tzuyu."

Momo stood up and took a pillow and a blanket so she can sleep on her sofa. She slowly closed the door. As she closed it, Tzuyu's eyes opened.

>>>>>>>

Jeongyeon drove Nayeon home. They car stopped in front of Nayeon's house.

"I came to think Jeong" Nayeon started. Jeongyeon didn't look at her. "I'm agreeing to marry you" Nayeon said. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon.

"J-Jjinjja?" 

"De" Nayeon smiled. "I mean, what's there to loose? right? We are friends, and we can set rules, Right?"

"Of course!" Jeongyeon smiled.

>>>>>>>>

Mina and Chaeyoung were both drunk and decided to stay for a bit at Chaeyoung's place. They are both walking in zigzag. Arms are both hanging on each other's neck.

"wait...lemmme, owpen thishh doer!" Chaeyoung drunkenly said.

"Aish, hurrrry! I want to shhhleep now, hahah!" Mina countered.

The door opened and were now inside. MIna almost tripped but Chaeyoung caught her.

But things were done unplanned. Chaeyoung was pinned on the wall while holding Mina. Their faces are just an inch away.

"Chaeng? Why are you so small?" Mina smiled.

"Yes, I may be small, but you don't know what I could do." Chaeyoung countered,

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like this" Chaeyoung pulled MIna by the nape and claimed her lips. Mina didn't complain, and responded instead. She removed Chaeyoung's jacket without breaking the kiss.

Cheayoung unbuttoned Mina's blouse and untuck it from her skirt. Then she flipped her and shifted her kiss on Mina's neck.

"Oh, Chaengiee..."

Chaeyoung traced her palm on Mina's thigh leading it to the center.

"ugh...." Mina moaned and pressed her head against the wall.

Chaeyoung unzipped Mina's skirt and let it slide down. Then she kissed her lips again.

Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck to deepen the kiss. Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's ass and lifted her then took her to her room. She gently threw Mina on the bed but Mina recovered.

She sat up and took Chaeyoung's shirt up then her jeans.

Mina pulled the jeans down and placed kisses on the latters fine abs and abdomen.

But Chaeyoung sowed her dominance and pushed Mina on the mattress and undressed herself.

She went on top opf MIna and started to kiss her passionately again. Then down to her neck.

"Oh Chaengiiee."