25

Sana and Dahyun got home.

"What a night!" Dahyun sighed.

"At least you had fun." Sana said.

"Yes, I did. Thanks to you." Dahyun wrapped her arms around Sana's neck.

Sana smiled. "Dahyun...?"

"hhhm?"

"I think you are too close" Sana said.

"So?" Dahyun raised her brow.

"I might be able to control my hormones if you keep doing this. I wanna be respectful" Sana stated.

"Then don't" Dahyun said. She let go of Sana and took off her own shirt exposing her chest covered bra. "You wanna help me take off the rest?" She seductively told the latter.

Sana looked at her and bite her lips.

"Come on, am I that bad? Not enough to turn you on?" Dahyun asked.

"No, baby, you are just perfect." Sana pulled Dahyun by the waist and crashed their lips together. Her hands explored Dahyun's sides and her free hand unclasped the latters bra, letting the straps slide down her shoulders.

She shifted her kisses to Dahyun's neck.

Dahyun tilted her neck to give her more access.

"mmmmm, Sana, take me now..." Dahyun moaned.

Sana kept Dahyun close by pressing her body using her hand and the other one is unbuttoning her pants then slid her hand inside touching her center.

"Oh God Sana.." Dahyun's knees are getting weak just by feeling her hand playing her wet inviting center.

Sana broke the close distance. "Couch, now." she commended.

Dahyun went to the couch and sat there. She watch Sana took off her own shirt and pants. Sana is now only in her under garments.

She kneeled in front of Dahyun and completely took off her pants along with her panties. She looked at the latter's center and bite her lips before devouring it.

"Wait." Dahyun stopped her. "C-careful, I'm, I'm a virgin" She added.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry" Sana whispered.

Sana continued and started by sliding her pointy tongue in the center. She spread her legs to gain more access.

"God, Dahyun, you taste so f****ing good!" Sana commended.

"And you make me feel so good Sanayaa..." Dahyun moaned.

Dahyun gripped the back of the couch for the sensation she was feeling while Sana does her work on her. Sana felt the precum Dahyun sheds. She did not waste any bit of it. She licked it clean as she gently suck on the latters clit.

"Oh my God Sana...! ugh..! Hmmm!" Dahyun moaned and bite her lips.

Sana pulled her head and lead Dahyun to completely lie down. She went on top of her and suck her nipples. She traced Dahyun's skin leading it her wet throbbing core again and rubbed her clit in circular motion.

She lifted her head and face her. She kissed her again while rubbing her clit continously. Dahyun moaned in between their kisses.

Sana broke the kiss. "Are you ready?"

Dahyun looked at her and slowly nodded. "Yes"

Sana slowly inserted her middle finger in and Dahyun arched her neck and buried her nails on Sana's skin.

"Ugh...! Ahhh!"

"Did I hurt you?" Sana worriedly asked.

"No, keep going. Please.." Dahyun said.

Sana adjusted her phase to make Dahyun get use to her finger. When she felt that she is getting wetter and wetter as she penetrates her, she added another finger.

"Oh..! Sanayaaa..! Keep going!" Dahyun commanded.

"Do you feel like you are close baby?" Sana asked.

"I guess so, I just love the feeling of your fingers inside me f***!" Dahyun screamed.

Sana fastened he phase till she felt Dahyun walls are clenching around her fingers.

F*** Sana, I'm close! Oh my God Sana..! Ahh! ugh..! nggg! Shit..! Ahhh!"

Dahyun's breath got heavier. Her chest is bouncing up and down as she felt her release. She tried so hard to redeem her breath.

"Gwenchanna?" Sana asked.

"De..."

Sana kissed Dahyun's sweaty forehead.

"I love you Minatozaki Sana" Dahyun said looking at her eyes.

"I love you too Kin Dahyun." Sana smiled.