13

Dahyun woke up and wondered where she is, the place is different. She thought she was dreaming. She sat up and looked around and she realized that she wasn't. She looked on her side table and saw a box with a and a tulip on top of it. She took the box and saw a note under it. She took the note and read the note.

"Your door wasn't locked, so I took the liberty to get in and leave this on your side. I saved my phone number and it's on speed dial 1. The driver is waiting for you outside to take you to my office. See you at lunch."

She opened the box and saw a brand-new phone. She took it out of the box and opened the screen. she dialed Sana's number. It rang and Sana answered in just a single ring.

>>>>>>>

"Good morning!" She said on the phone.

"Good morning. Sana, you didn't have to get me a new phone, I can get one when you pay me." Dahyun said.

"You can't be seen around me using an old phone. So stop complaining." Sana smiled.

"I'm not complaining, it's just that, this is too much." Dahyun whined.

"It's not. Anyway, your driver is waiting for you, so you better get dressed and go here." Sana commanded.

"Okay. I'll be there."

They ended the call and Dahyun went to the bathroom. 

After taking a shower, she went to her walk-in closet and saw a floral red dress. There was a note hanging from it. "Wear me", She smiled and started to get dressed.

After sometime, Dahyun got in the building. The secretary met her at the lobby and led her to Sana's office.

When she got into her office, Sana was in the middle of a phone call. She was speaking in Japanese but she still motioned her to sit on the couch.

Dahyun watch Sana while she walks back and forth, holding some documents. She observes every detail of Sana. Her hair is tied in ponytail that exposes her nape. She is wearing a white long sleeved polo but the sleeved were rolled to her elbows. It is also perfectly tucked under her black slacks along with her signature belt. Her necktie was loosened.

After sometime, the phone call was ended. Then Sana pressed a button on her phone and her secretary spoke.

"Yes, President?"

"Uh, can you bring us the food here?"

"Right away."

Sana walked to Dahyun. "So, how's your sleep?"

"It was good. I don't even remember when was the last time slept like that."

"Well, that's good to know." Sana sat beside her and Dahyun scooted a bit. Sana saw that.

She was about to ask but the door opens and Wendy came in with a food trolly.

They were eating but Sana felt Dahyun was a bit uncomfortable. Her dress climbs up to her thigh which reveals her milky skin. Sana bit her lips just seeing her in that state. But she shook her head and stood up to get a blanket from the cabinet and gave it to Dahyun.

"Here, put this on your lap"

Dahyun took it and put it on her lap. "Thank you. I'm, not really used to wearing this kind of clothing." she smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't let you wore that. I didn't know."

"It's fine, I'll get used to it somehow."

After eating, Wendy took all the left-over foods and cleaned the table.

"the reason why I asked you to be here is so that we can talk bout the contract." Sana stated.

"Contract?"

"Yes, the contract." Sana gave a folder to Dahyun.

Dahyun opened the folder and read.

"Just read the whole document and sign if you agree." She placed a pen on the table.

"This section 2, article 3, would this include i-intimacy?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh that? In some cases, yes. We'll be married so I might need to kiss you in public." Sana stated.

"How about when we get married. Do we get to sleep in the same bed?"

"No, but in some case, we might need to. Especially that right now, I still don't know if my parents will ask us to stay in the mansion."

Dahyun placed he folder on the table. She took the pen and sign it.

"So I guess we're okay with it?" Sana asked.

"Yes." Dahyun confirms.

"Okay then." Sana gave an envelope to Dahyun.

Dahyun opened it.

"That will be your bank account, I have asked Wendy to deposit the first payment next week. And there is a credit card in there too. You can buy anything you want as it is named under you.

Dahyun took the card. "Sana, t-this is black"

"I guess I'm old enough to know what color is that" Sana smiled.

"I know, but this is black. I can't take this!" Dahyun protested.

Sana frowned.

"I'm fine just having this huge bank account." Dahyun gave the card back to Sana.

"Just take it. You can keep it in your wallet and it's up to you to use it or not." Sana said. "And here is your wallet." Sana gave Louis Vuitton box.

Dahyun took it, then opened it. She took the wallet and unzipped it where a pile of cash was slid in it. She looked at Sana and raised a brow. Sana smiled and scratched her temple.

Then the door slammed open. Wendy came in. "I'm sorry miss president but.."

"Just let me in!" A girl's voice was heard.

"Tried to stop her ma'am" Wendy plead.

"It's okay Wendy. Let her in." Sana confirms.

A girl with a cats eyes appeared walking passed by Wendy and walked straight right through Sana and claimed her lips.

Dahyun was shocked with what she saw. She was frozen not knowing how to react. Sana is kissing another girl right in front of her.