18

Sana was invited to attend an event where the elite and royalties are. Sana told Dahyun that she will go with her and it will be the first time that she will be seen at an event with her. It will be the first time that she will show her in public. The event wasn't really formal. Since the event was about vehicles and motors. It was a car show.

Dahyun got really excited when Sana said that it was about cars. When they arrive at the place, loud music was played. Sana looked around to look for her friends.

"Can I look around?" Dahyun asked.

"Go ahead, enjoy yourself." Sana said. Dahyun walked around. Looking at the car motors. She spotted a car and checked the engine.

"You like cars?" A male's voice spoke.

"Yes!" Dahyun answered without looking.

"Well, tell me something you know." The guy mocked her. Dahyun looked at the man who went close to her.

"This is the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport: 1578 Hp W16 Engine, Officially recognized as the fastest production car in the world, the Bugatti Chiron Supersport 300 set a new record in August 2019 with a maximum speed of 304.77 mph, the first production car in history to cross the 300 mph barrier." Dahyun started.

"The Chiron, like its predecessor, packs one of the most unique production engines ever produced, the spec list includes some awesome numbers. With a displacement of 8 liters composed of 16-cylinders in a "W" layout, four turbochargers boosting output to 1578 hp resulted in the most powerful mass-produced engines to date." Dahyun stated and the man was dumb founded.

"Woah, woah! Slow down. You don't need to speak in French." The man said mocking her again.

"It's very rare to meet someone like you who knows cars and not just ride them. Why don't you come with me and ride mine?" The man leaned closer to Dahyun dun rub her shoulder.
"Don't touch me you pervert!" Dahyun said slapping the hand of the man.
Then three girls came in to them. "Look what we have here?" Jennie said. "Are you lost Baby girl?" She added mockingly.
"I'm with Sana." Dahyun answered.
"So she took you here? So you can see how she interacts with other girls who can make her cum coz you can't?" Jennie walked closer and leaned to her making Dahyun walk backwards.
"Tu n'appartiens pas ici" Jennie spoke French. ****You don't belong here****
Dahyun smiled. "Tu n'as pas à me dire ça. Je peux aller où je veux." ****You don't get to tell me that. I can go anywhere I want.****
"Et s'il y a quelqu'un qui n'a pas sa place ici, c'est toi." Dahyun added. ****And if there is someone who don't belong here , it is you.****
"Bitch!" Jennie was about slap her, but Dahyun held her hand.
"tu t'appelles ?" Dahyun smiled ****Are you calling yourself?****
Jennie accepted her defeat and just left. Dahyun smiled as she looks at Jennie's defeated face. But that stopped when she saw someone really familiar. She was frozen and almost could not move.
"Dahyun?" Jisoo spoke.
"Ji-Jisoo unnie?" Dahyun said. Jisoo walked towards her.
"Dahyun, I'm back" She hugged Dahyun and cried. Dahyun still did not know how to react.
"Let's talk somewhere private" Jisoo took her to an empty area.
"I've been waiting for this moment. I looked everywhere for you." Jisoo stated. "I-- I looked for you too." Dahyun finally spoke. Jisoo broke the hug and looked at Dahyun.
"Look at you, you are grown up!"
"Where did you go?" Dahyun asked cutting her sister off. "Why didn't you come back sooner like you promised?"
"I don't have the strength to take you with me Dahyun. I was still weak that time! And"
"So you just let me take all his beatings when you left?! I almost died there unnie!" Dahyun started crying
"You said you'll be back and you won't take long! But where were you!?" She added.
"I'm sorry Dahyun, I know how hard it was for you when I left and...."
"Yes! It was hard! You don't know what I've been through! He beat me countless times because he was so mad when you left! You left me in that hell hole!"
"I'm so sorry Dahyun"
*****Flashback****
"Where is Jisoo!"
"I don't know appa!" Dahyun screamed.
"She didn't tell you where she'll go? Huh!?" Her father whipped her leaving marks on her shoulders. Her lips is bleeding.
"Did she follow that girl?!" Her father slapped her again.
"I said I don't know! Appa! Please stop!" Dahyun screamed her heart out.
"I will not stop until I find your sister!"
****Flashback ends****

"I suffered since you left Unnie!"

"I'm so so sorry Dahyun, I never meant for that to happen. But I came back after a year and you weren't there anymore." Jisoo said.

"I ran away coz I'm afraid that one day, I won't wake up alive." Dahyun said.