7

Sana is in her office, typing something on her laptop. She bites her nails once in a while and types. Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opens and Mina appeared.

"Busy? Got you coffee." Mina walks to her and placed the coffee beside her.

Sana took the coffee and sip on it. "I'm doing this stupid speech for the summit, and this taste familiar." She looked at Mina.

Sana smirked. "You went to that tiny coffee shop did you?"

"So what if I did? I like their coffee." Mina defended.

"Or that shortie?" Sana tease.

"Aish, don't over think Satang. Anyway, I have to go."

"So soon?" Sana complained.

"I have to take care of things and Nayeon must be there. I have a feeling that she needs my ear." Mina said.

"Oh, okay. Drive safely then."

>>>>>>>>

Nayeon was in her office, standing beside the glass window showing off the whole view of Seoul.

She heard her door opened. "Knock knock?" She smiled as she heard Mina's voice.

"Hey." She greeted.

Mina saw Nayeon's eyes.

"Have you been crying?" Mina asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Nayeon just said.

"No, you are not, what happen?"

"we'll my dad have opened the thing about getting married"

"oh," Mina felt the sadness in Nayeon's response.

"I don't want to be like Hae-soo oppa, and if only I knew that my dad would be like this, I could have just ran away like..."

"Hey!" Mina cut her off "You did the right thing for not running away, and If you did that, there wouldn't Minayeon partners!"

Nayeon smiled and wiped her tears.

"Nayeon," Mina faced her and dupped her face with her palm. "I don't know how to solve your problem, but I will be by your side in every step of the way"

Nayeon looked at her in the eyes. "Why won't we just get married then?"

Mina was stunned with what Nayeon said and froze in 3 seconds. "Nayeon, I-I..."

"I'm just kidding" Nayeon laughed.

"Aish! Paboyaah!" Mina complained.

Nayeon turned around from Mina's face and released a deep sigh.

>>>>>>>

Dahyun stopped her bike and parked it beside a metal pole. She opened the heat preserving bag on the back of her bike and took out bundle of food orders.

With both hands, she held the food and entered the building.

She was standing in front of the elevator then a group of girls gathered beside her. She looked at them as she felt that they were talking about her. The way they look at her seemed that they were insulting her. She just wish that the elevator doors will open. As luck was on her side, the doors opened but luck never stayed with her long. She saw Sana with someone who seemed to be like her secretary.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked.

"Uh, delivering." Dahyun said,

"So this is your third job?" Sana smiled.

"yes."

"Where are you headed?" Sana asked with a smile.

"it says on my record, 25th floor." Dahyun answered.

"Wendy? Is this the food you ordered?" Sana asked her secretary.

"yes, miss president."

"Okay, come with me then" Sana grabbed one of the bags and pulled Dahyun inside the elevator.

"Wendy, tell them that I will be an hour late"

Wendy wasn't able to answer as the doors have closed.

>>>>>>>

They reached Sana's big office.

"Come in." Sana offered and walked to the couches and sat.

"Come here, show me what you brought."

Dahyun hesitated but took a step forward. She placed the bag on the table and took out all the food.

"Hhhhmmmmm, this looks delicious!" she commended.

"Come here, join me." Sana tapped the empty space of the couch

"I-I would love to but, I should go, I still have a few deliveries" she declined.

"oh, uhmm... well, maybe some other time?" Sana asked.

"Yea, maybe, some other time." Dahyun smiled and left the office.

Sana just looked at the food and leaned her back on the couch.